Chapter 1 Hurt

I woke up showered and put on a orange I hate you sometimes crop top and white skinny jeans and orange converse."Hey Justin mom said wake up" I yelled I walked downstairs and saw mom making french toast."Mom you rock" I said oo I got a text :

From Nic: hey baby wanna come over

To Nic:be over soon

"Justy you coming mom made french toast" I yelled "FRENCH TOAST" Justin yelled running downstairs in a towel "ok ew and bye" I said taking a bite of my food "Im walking to Nicks see you later mom and ew" I said At Nicks

I rung the doorbell."Hello Justice "Ms.Grey smiled "Hello Ms.Grey may I come in"I asked."Yes Nicholas is in his room" she said smiling I walked upstairs to Nicholas's room."Ni- why are you having sex with Sierra" I asked blinking to hold back my tears."Goodbye Nick and Sierra oh and make sure to delete me from you life" I snarled "Justice Anstacia Bieber get your ass back here" he yelled.I kept walking to my house.He tightly grabbed my wrist."Let me go" I yelled "No" he said slapping my face."Listen whore you are going to pretend to like me at all times you got it you dirty whore "he said then he slapped my face and kicked me in the stomach.I wiggled my wrist out of his grip and ran home."Dammit"I said I knocked on the door."Hey Justin" I said still bawling my eyes out."Jutsice why is your stomach bleeding and you have hand marks on your face plus a nose bleed" He asked "h..e h..ur..t me" I managed to stutter throgh my tears "Who" Justin asked "Ni-" "what is going on why are you hurt Justice" Mom asked frowning "Nick" Justin answered Come here Mom said I walked over to her and she started to put ice on my stinging cheek as I winced."Ok Im going to kill Nicholas" Justin said "What did he do to you "Mom asked "I walked into his room and he was having sex with Sierra and I left then this happened" I said."Yep Im kicking his ass" Justin said popping the p No I said *********

I woke up in my room."Hello Ticy Taylor said "Tay" I said wrapping he in a bear hug "Ticy why do you have bruises all over your stomach and face" she asked "Remeber Nicholas" I asked she gasped "that ass" she said I reached over and grabbed my phone "SHIT I have a shoot today" I said "I gotta go Tay bye" I said grabbing my clothes and throwing them on.

*********************************************************

"Hey Olivia Im ready to shoot" I said "OK this is Talo he is the photographer" Olivia said "OK um I need you to get close to Anna and Andre"w said Talo

****************

"Worst shoot ever Tay the photographer hated me I had boat loads of make up on my body." 

"Thats modeling Ticy" Taylor smiled "I gotta go Justin wants me home and mom does too" I said "bye gal" said Taylor I gave her a wave and went home.

-------------- 

WHO LIKES THE AMAZING COVER GABRIELLASANTANA1234 MADE FOR ME IT ROCKS RIGHT COMMENT FAN VOTE BYE I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THE FIRST CHAPTER SORRY DON'T HATE ME UPDATE LATER I PROMISE