"I want you to leave."

"What?" I ask in disbelief. 

"I want you to leave and I want you to never come back. If I ever see your face again, I will put a bullet into your head. Do you understand?"

"Jaxon, I-"

"I said, do you understand?" 

"Yes, but-"

"There are no 'buts'. Not anymore, Roxanne. We are done." He says, his voice faltering a bit. "We are done and I never want to see you again. Now leave."

"Jaxon-"

"Leave!" He roars, making me stumble away from him. I look at him for a moment before grabbing my purse off of the ground and heading towards the door. 

Before I open it, I turn to look at him one last time. "I really do love you," I say before opening the door. 

"Your brother is dead. Axel killed him. May want to relay that message to your father."

I bite my lip, nodding my head in response before exiting the bar - the door closing behind me. 

I swear I hear him say something behind me, but I have no fucking idea what. I can't hear anything except for a deafening roaring in my ears. My head spins and I feel faint as I walk towards Lucille. 

Falling against her, I fumble with my keys and the door for a few minutes - my hands shaking too much to really function. Eventually, I manage to get inside, but I'm unable to see a thing. My eyes are flooded with salty tears and they burn, making everything a blur around me. 

However, I know I have to go. So I slide the key into the ignition and make Lucille come to life, not even bothering to let her warm up before heading off in the direction of my father's house. I don't even bother worrying about the bikers that I know are following behind me. Let them follow me. Hopefully, they will put me out of my misery soon enough. 

"Father!" I yell as I enter the house

"Father!" I yell as I enter the house. "Where are you?"

I hear his heavy footprints echo against the walls of the house before he appears in the foyer. 

"Roxanne? Holy fuck, you're okay!" He says as he runs and gives me a hug. 

I let him hold me for a moment before pulling away from him. He's not the same man I thought he was now that I have this new information. 

"I was scared they got you too." He says, resting his hand on my cheek for a second before letting it drop to his side.

"Too?" 

"Some girl your brother was seeing came in here crying a couple hours ago. Says that some jackass wearing a Sons of Silence cut knocked Trevor out and threw him in a truck. I've been trying to get ahold of both of you, but couldn't get either of you." He tells me, but he doesn't seem overly concerned as he shrugs his shoulders. 

"Trevor's dead," I blurt out, not able to keep the words inside anymore. As soon as they are out in the open, I feel my composure crumbling. Tears are in my eyes again and my heart is shattering in even more pieces. 

"What?" He looks at me in disbelief, stumbling backwards into a chair. "What are you telling me?"

"He's dead. I don't know details, but he's dead."

"Did they kill him?" He asks, furrowing his brows.

I nod my head.

"Those fuckers!" He yells, smashing his fist into the wall. "They will pay! Those bastards will pay!"

I raise my hand, catching his attention. "They killed him because he shot a girl in cold blood." I say. "He murdered someone."

My father scoffs. "So? That's part of being in this world. She knew the risks."

"Dad, she was an innocent woman. She didn't deserve to die, yet Trevor aimed his gun at her and pulled the trigger," I say, shaking my head to stop myself from crying. "He's dead because he killed her."

"Nonsense," My father says. "This is just nonsense. Those Sons of Silence bastards are done for. This is the last straw! Take my son - my only heir! How dare they?"

I furrow my brows. "What about me?"

"You know you can't rule this, Roxy," He says, gesturing around us. "A woman can't be in charge."

I laugh humourlessly, shaking my head again. "Are you serious right now?" He narrows his eyes at me. "I don't care about being president to this fucking club!" I gesture wildly. "I care about the fact that clearly, I have nothing to offer you - my father. I'm nothing to you. Trevor was everything He was the heir. I'm absolutely jack shit."

"I didn't say that."

"Yeah, you did."

"Jesus, Roxanne. I have more pressing matters to deal with. If you want to be President so bad, I will think it over, He says with a wave of his hand - an attempt to end the conversation. "I'll talk to people. Maybe if you marry Dean, he could be the face of the club and you the brains-"

"What?" I blurt out, interrupting him. "Are you fucking serious, Dad? I literally just said I don't care about being President! And I don't want to marry Dean! I don't love Dean, Dad! I refuse to marry him."

"Sometimes marriage isn't out of love, Roxanne."

"Oh my God," I whine. "You are un-fucking-real. I don't want anything to do with this fucking club! I don't care who you make President. I don't care! I don't care! I don't care!"

"Roxanne, you are acting like a child!" He states, his eyes darkening the more disrespect I show him. 

"Because you won't listen to me!" I scream. "You don't hear a word I'm saying!"

"Are you on your period again? Didn't you just have it last week or something?"

I groan loudly. "Oh my God. I'm not on my period, Dad." I say, slapping my head in frustration. 

"Then what the fuck is your problem?" He demands, crossing his arms over his chest. 

"My problem? My problem? My problem is the simple fact that my world is crumbling around me. My brother killed a girl I considered a really good friend."

"What?" He looks at me, taken aback. 

"My brother is dead and my father only cares about the fact that the Sons of Silence took his heir." I gesture wildly with my hands.

"I didn't say that." He says, but I ignore him.

"My father also wants me to marry a man who fucking hates me now because I don't share the same feelings with him," I say, pointing at him. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about-"

"And," I interrupt, laughing darkly. "And, you want to know the thing that's fucking with my head the most, Daddy?" I point at my head, my lips twisted into a sarcastic smile as the tears flow freely down my cheeks.

"What Roxanne?" He says impatiently. 

"I have lost the man I love because I'm your fucking daughter!" I say, a sob escaping me as I wipe away my tears feverishly. "I've lost him! He told me to leave and to never come back!"

He pales. "Who?" He asks quietly, but he's smart. I know he already knows the answer. 

"I love Jaxon Cruz, Daddy. I fell for him and I lost him for good because of you."