≽~ Be My Fantasy ~≼

You were finishing your work up for the day when one of your coworkers at the bakery came from outback and gave you a note.

'Got this from your mailbox'
'Oh thanks Martha'

You take the note and open it up as Martha leans on the counter.

'Who's it from'

You read the name on the note and it says "Loki"

'Oh it's from Loki!'
'Prince boy? What does he want'

You shrug your shoulders.

'I don't know I'll go check it out master'
'No, no, no'
'Why'
'This is the prince we're talking about, you must be on your way now, don't keep him waiting'
'Oh right'
'We'll go! I'll cover for you'
'Thanks so much Martha'
'Mhm'

You smile and go out back to get your bag and get on your way to the castle.

***

As you arrive to the castle you have to get through some guards and a maid escorts you to Loki's room to wait for him.

'Oh is he-'

You get interrupted as the maid walks out and closes the door behind her.

'Alright then'

You turn your hell and look around.

'Wow'

As you admire Loki's room he comes out from the corner with no shirt on jumps back when he sees you.

'Oh dear'

You turn around and see him as you notice him shirtless and feel bad.

'Oh I'm so sorry'

You turn your back towards him and hide your blush.

'Didn't expect you so soon'
'Well I couldn't keep you waiting as you asked for me'

With your back towards Loki he throws his shirt on his desk chair beside him and walks up to you putting his hands on your arms.

'W-what are you-'

Before you could manage to stop him he leans down to your neck and plants a small kiss down to your shoulder.

'Lo-'
'Shh'

With you in Loki's grasp he picks you up off your feet and carries you to his bed laying you down gently while placing his lips on yours, you couldn't wrap your head around why he was doing this when you barley knew him but when you locked eye contact with him you saw the list and his eyes and noticed he was drunk so he wasn't himself, suddenly you felt his hand rub your thigh as the other slid up your shirt and to your bra, you couldn't believe this was actually happening to you the Prince of Asgard was actually going to make love with you and play with body.

'Just relax and enjoy this moment with me'

Loki whispers in your ear seductively making your ears feel hot and turn red. He starts pulling your shirt off and unclipping your bra taking your right breast and sucking on it, you let a small moan escape as he stops for a sec and pulls his shirt off and pulling your pants down. 

'Someone is sure having fun'

He says this as he notices the wet spot on your panties and rubs it, this makes you moan grip the sheets.

'ooh'

You couldn't control yourself with him rubbing faster and sending waves of pleasure through your body, it felt so good. But the deal was by morning Loki will be himself, this was drunk and lustful Loki your dealing with right now so over night when he falls asleep you'll sneak out and forget this happened. Loki pulled your panties down with his teeth and a finger in your womanhood really turning you on. 

This man knew how to make a woman feel good as he pumped his fingers and out of you, you wrapped your arms around his neck as he stuck another finger in you making it two fingers

'Oh god!'

You felt so close to your climax he also noticed as he took one finger out and rubbed your clit in circles, after a few good rubs you finally came, Loki took his fingers out admiring your juices and licking his fingers. 

'Oh dear, I could make love to you forever, so please be my fantasy'