Teaser

There's no escape in love. The more you avoid it, the fastest it grows.

Jeitron Leighton LeFevre the ultimate playboy who happened to have diagnosed Erectile Dysfunction. Or so he thought? Ginawa niya ang lahat para lamang gumaling, unfortunately, nawawalan na yata siya ng pag-asang gumaling at mapatayo ulit ang waffle niya. But then, he met this woman namely Bella Maria Kapepe, at sa bawat hakbang papalapit sa dalaga ay siya ring dahan-dahang pagtigas ng waffle niya.

"I badly need you the moment you made this." At itinuro niya pa ang bukol sa ibaba.

Vayne has everything in life and so fucking contented with it. But then something happened that force her to leave her family once again. She went back to her native land. When her boredom strikes she accepted Ahri's proposal and that is to help Leigh with his condition. Ngunit lingid sa kaalaman ni Ahri ay may lihim siyang galit sa pobreng binata, she has plans on her mind to make him beg like what she did before. Sinisiguro niyang she's smart enough not to give in this time.

She thought that playing with Leigh is fun but will she able to fought back the fire igniting her body everytime he steps over to the safest distance? Or will she able to keep herself from falling as he steps into her life once again?

Potions become temptations. And let the game begin.