Chapter 1- Fuck you

Lasanique POV

"Hey mom and dad" I said while making coffee. "There's something we need to tell you" they said happy. "What is it?" "We're selling you" my dad said throwing my things down the stairs.

Then there was a knock on the door. Mom opened the door to a sexy guy who was maybe 2 years older than me. "Is she ready?" he said taking my bags. "Hell no", I said sitting down on the couch and not moving, "I don't even know you."

"I'm Conner Grayson" he said harshly. "Fuck you, and fuck those excuses for parents." Before I knew it I was up against the wall and I could barely breathe. "Don't ever disrespect me."

I nodded my head as a tear slipped out of my eye. "Now get the fuck in the car before I do something I won't regret".  I quickly got in the car and drove off because I had sneak his keys when he slammed me against the wall.

I saw a black car following me and then I slammed on brakes when two more black cars had got in front of me. Once I slammed on brakes Conner was at the car window with a gun pointed directly at him.

He shot through window missing my face by an inch. I was so scared I started shaking. "GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CAR Lasanique" Conner yelled. I got out the car only for him to put the gun towards my head and got in a black truck while someone else was driving.

I was so scared because during the whole car ride the gun was against my head.

When we arrived he forcefully pulled me out of the car. You're going to be punished" He said.

What will Conner do? Will Lasanique be able to handle the Possessive Gangleader? Find out in the next update.