Chapter 26 *End of Book 1*

Ranz POV

"A-Y-O-K-O"

"Bumaba ka na"

"Ayaw!"

"Fuck" I brush my hands through my hair, bat ba ang tigas ng bungo ng babaeng to?

Ayaw bumaba ng eroplano hanggang hindi dumadating yung pinsan ko? Tinde neto -_- 

"Tatayo ka o Bubuhatin kita?" naiinis kong sabi and she just shook her head

Ah ganon? Magkasubukan tayo Trisha. 

"WAH!!! RANZ KYLE VINIEL EVIDENTE ONGSEE!" sigaw nito at pinagpapalo yung likod ko

Pinagtitinginan na kami ng mga tao at pinagpipicturan na ng paparazzi hindi ko parin siya binababa. Ginusto mo yan eh.

Nung nakarating kami sa kotse, I saw her pout. "I hate you Ranz"

I just rolled my eyes and started dialing Oliver's number. It just rang, Baka nagdate sila ni Anne? tss.

I took a glance at Trisha, She's staring at the window sadly. Don't worry Trisha, After a minute you will be happy with the one you loved and I'll just watch you. You don't know how much I care for you.

We stopped at a hotel near the Garden. She looked at me like asking.

"Bat tayo nandito?" she asked, I didn't answer her and just get her things then step inside the hotel

"Good morning Mr. Ongsee and Ms. Rivero" bati ng staff samin at binuhat na yung bagahe namin

Pumasok na kami ng elevator at bumababa sa Floor 27. I opened her hotel room at biglang bumungad sakanya yung magm-make up sa kanya at yung red dress niya.

"Ranz? Ano to?" tanong niya and pinaupo ko na lang siya sa harap ng malaking salamin. Inistart na yung pagmemake sa kanya.

"May celebration tayong pupuntahan" I said and looked at her make up designer "Make her stunning and gorgeous

She just nodded and left her inside her rom. You have no idea, This will be a special celebration that you will never forget.

Lumipat lang sa kabilang kwarto kung nasaan sila Anne at Chicser.

Sinuot ko na yung tuxedo ko at inayos ko yung buhok ko. Kailangan ko siyang bantayan, I was ask to guard her. It's my duty and responsibility because I love her even she's not mine.

Dali dali akong bumalik sa room niya. Hinanap ko siya pero nagbibihis na daw. I felt relieve. I just waited for her to come out, I hope she'll be happy.

As I heard the door knob clicked inside her bedroom, tumayo ako bigla. I froze, She is such an angel. 

"How do I look?" she asked

"You look gorgeous" I said and I heard her giggled.

I hold her hand lead her the way to the garden outside. She saw dim lights and garden tables like a party.

"So beautiful"

"Just like you" I said and left her in the middle of the aisle

(A/N: Play the instrumental on the side --->)

One spotlight shines on her beautiful face and the song 'Thousand Years Instrumental'. As Zild hold's her hand feeling ko binagsakan ako ng langit at lupa. Hold her tight Zild and never let her go, She's my world. 

He leads her to their next chapter of their lives that they can have a happily ever after. They can build their own happy family. I can say that she is happy even na napaka clueless niya, Miss niya siguro si Zild. 

The ceremony starts with a blur. He can make her happy, I know it. She was surprised because It was a Surprise Wedding. They exchange their vows and It was this for exchanging of rings.

"I, Daniel Zildjian Benitez, take you, Patrisha Rivero, to be my lawfully wedded wife, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." he said and put the ring on her finger

"I, Trisha Rivero, take you, Zild Benitez, to be my lawfully wedded husband, my constant friend, my faithful partner and my love from this day forward. In the presence of God, our family and friends, I offer you my solemn vow to be your faithful partner in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live." she put the ring on his finger and tears are flowing on her cheeks. 

"You may now kiss the bride"

Unti-unti ng lumapit si Zild kay Trisha at hinalikan ito. It broke me into pieces, As much as I wanted to ruin the wedding but I can't. Gawin ko man yon, Wala akong magagawa. Si Zild at si Zild pa rin ang pipiliian ni Trisha. I can't ruin her happiness.

Ako dapat ang nasa posisyon ni Zild ngayon, I should be the one who will be happy. But I'm so stupid to let her go. Well, That's life. You have to accept and move on that I should start doing right now.

Just please be happy Trisha and I'll be happy too. We will never be a Stranger's Again

 ============================================================================

Hi there reader! Missed me? Sorry for being inactive, Hectic na hectic po ang schedule ko for the last few weeks. Kakatapos lang po kasi nung exam namin kaya ngayon lang nakapag update. Sorry :) So that's it. Tapos na po ang Book 1 ng SA pero don't worry. May Book 2 'to, Pagsasamahin ko sila ng Book 1 and 2. Book 2 will be titled as If it's you and me. That's it.

Popromote ko lang po yung isa ko pang story sa isa kong account na My Sweetest Revenge. Just click the external link on the side or type: http://www.wattpad.com/story/20791074-my-sweetest-revenge

Date Published : August 16, 2014 

Vote.Comment.Be my Fan

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

Sorry for the wrong grammars. I'm just a writer wannabe.

-@phinebajada (Twittah) ♥