Flashback

(Sam Claflin as Henry Mills)

Belfast, Ireland - 3 1/2 months after Kong

The cold air seeps through the cracks on the old window sill, the wooden door creaking with the strong winds outside.

Charlotte huddles in the tiny cafe, bringing the chipped mug to her lips.

It has been 3 months since she escaped Monarch, and three months since she knew anything of the people that had been on the island with her.

She wasn't disappointed though. It was not as if they could magically pull out her location put of a hat and call her or come by for a visit.

Thunder rumbles in the distance, and the lights flicker for a second.

Charlotte lets out a quiet breath and looks around the quiet but cozy cafe.

There were not much people there, as there hadn't been for the past 2 weeks she had been going there.

There was the old lady who always came at this time, no matter the weather, drinking her tea by a window.

There was also a young woman, dining by herself in a corner, huddled into her coat.

"Can I offer you something else?" The lady- Marlene, as Charlotte had come to know- asks, coming up to her table and grabbing the now empty mug from Charlotte.

Charlotte shakes her head, snapping out of her thoughts before looking at the lady.

"Oh, no. Not at all. I'm fine" She tells Marlene, smiling at her.

The lady scans Charlotte up and down, and then chasties her lips, shaking her head before pointing at her with a manicured nail.

"You, honey, are in need of a good scone. I'll bring one. On the house" She says, patting Charlotte's shoulder and winking before turning around and walking towards the kitchen.

Charlotte opens her mouth to reply, but then snaps it shut when she sees Marlene is already gone.

The bell from the main door rings, signalling someone has come in.

Charlotte shivers at the gust of wind that passes through her.

She turns around and looks at the young man who has just entered the cafe.

The man, seeming to be in his early thirties, has dark hair and striking green eyes, he's tall, and sports a thick jacket.

"I'm sorry, but we're closed" Another lady calls out from behind the counter.

The man takes off his beanie and looks at the woman, his eyes pleading.

"Um, my car has broken down, and I can't seem to fix it, and I'm a few hours away from my hotel and I can't seem to find a ride over there " He struggles to say, his accent telling Charlotte that he's from England.

The lady shakes her head, looking at the man.

"Like I said. We're closed now" She replies, scowling at the man.

Charlotte looks from the man to the lady.

"It's okay, Helen. He's with me" She calls out to the lady.

The lady turns to look at Charlotte, her face softening.

"Oh, Charlotte dear, why didn't you just say so?" She turns to look at the man "I'm sorry for the way I reacted. Come on in, any friend of Charlotte is a friend of ours" She says sweetly, her mood taking a 180 degree turn before turning around and serving another coffee.