I take a swing at my beer trying to focus all my attention back to the show. I watch as Sam and Dean try to figure out what they are dealing with, debating whether it's a demon or a poltergeist.

I shift on Aaron trying to make myself more comfortable. He grunts and loudly exhales shifting on the couch as well.

"Don't do that." He says, his voice serious.

"Do what?" I frown.

"You're rubbing yourself against me." He explains with a low voice. I press my lips together, my eyes never daring to leave the screen.

"Sorry."

I take a swing at my beer trying to remain as still as possible.

For some reason I feel eyes on me but I don't dare turning my head to verify my thought. Instead I ignore it pushing it at the back of my head, my thoughts struggling to focus completely on Supernatural.

Sam and Dean are entering their car ready to take off as AC/DC is playing on the background. Quietly humming the lyrics to Highway to Hell I finally manage to take my thoughts off Aaron completely.

Feeling my leg numb I shift uncomfortably in an attempt to take the numbness away. I feel something hard pressing against me and I freeze. Is it...crap.

Luckily the show is being cut off by a commercial break so I find the opportunity to jump off him.

"Hey, do you want another beer?" I ask him making straight eye contact. He knows I noticed that's for sure.

"Sounds great." He says handing me his empty bottle, his expression lacking any sign of emotion other than pure indifference.

I grab it, my eyes unwillingly darting to his area only to see a bulge is making his sweatpants tighter and it's not the freaking remote this time.

Did I cause this? I find that very hard to believe. It can't be true. That person hated me until a week ago there's no way in hell I'm the reason for his situation. Even if we are now 'friends' which is remotely odd at such short time something like this would never happen. I don't like him like that. And he doesn't like me like that.

"I told you not to rub yourself against me." He says srugging, his look saying I-told-you-so, as he takes the new beer I hand him. I scoff at his words with pretend innocence.

"I know you broke up with your girlfriend some time ago but taking your reputation under consideration one would say you can't control your hormones." I taunt watching as a small smile begins to form on his lips.

"Is that so? You're saying if I begin to mess with your stuff you won't be at all affected?" He taunts pointing at my female parts.

"You would not dare." I shrink my eyes at him, a tiny smile I didn't manage to hold back already plastered on my face.

"Why not? You messed with mine." He points out drawing attention on his male part.

"Unintentionally."

"Same thing."

"Not really." I shrug.

"You're not answering though." He raises one eyebrow at me.

"Is that a challenge?" I cross my arms on my chest.

"If you're up for it." He winks, a smirk slowly growing on his lips.

"What's in it for me then?" I ask. He stands up from the couch towering over me causing me to lift my head up to make eye contact.

"If I affect you, then you'll have to do me a favour." He reveals making me skeptical.

"What favour?" I ask but all I ear is a chuckle.

"I ain't telling you just yet." He says, his eyes cunning.

"Fine. And if I win?"

"Anything you want. Although I doubt you will."

I tilt my head to the side and shrink my eyes thinking. He copies me mirroring my movements.

"You'll have to do me a favour." I finally say causing him to raise one eyebrow at me.

"What favour?" He questions.

"I ain't telling you just yet." I quote his words shrugging.

"Alright junkie." He agrees making me shoot him a glare. "Right, sorry, not junkie." He corrects earning an eye roll from me. "Go ahead then show the way."

"What way?" I frown.

"To your room." He casually responds crossing his arms on his chest.

"What, now?" I raise my eyebrows at him. He turns me around and gently pushes me to walk in front of him.

"That's right Sherlock." I hear him say from right behind me.

What have I gotten myself into?