Chris and I both shrugged our shoulders.

“How many months is she?” A female Doctor asked as they took her over towards the door.

“Six going on seven” I answered.

“And what’s her name?” The same Doctor asked.

“Tavi Torres” I said.

Both Doctors took her behind double doors.

I grabbed the first Doctor by the arm before she could go through.

“What floor are ya’ll taking her too?” I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders. “I don’t know until we figure out what’s wrong with her, but most likely it’ll be floor 9 because she’s pregnant”

I nodded my head as she left.

I walked over towards Chris as he sat on the phone in the Emergency waiting room.

“A’ight” Chris said hanging up his phone. “That was Rasia, she gon’ call her mom”

“Bet. They said they gon’ take her up to floor 9. Let’s go” I said making my way out the Emergency room to go through the main entrance.

Once we got up to the 9th floor in Mercy hospital all we could do is wait.

So many thoughts ran through my mind about what could have happened to her.

I tried to think about something else but nothing worked.

“Man she’s gonna be cool” Chris said.

My leg bounced up and down as my nerves became worse then before.

It seems like we’re always at the hospital now-a-days, and I hate it.

I watched as the 9th floor elevators opened and Rasia, Tavi’s mom and Rasia’s mom stepped out.

They walked towards the waiting room with worry in each of their faces.

“Chris what happened?” Rasia asked as they walked in.

Tavi’s mom was looking at me and you could see the rage start to eat at her.

I stood up getting ready to tell her what happened but she came charging at me.

“You did this!” She yelled as Rasia’s mom held her back. “You tried to kill my baby again”

I shook my head.

I didn’t say anything because most likely she wasn’t gonna hear me.