Imagine#8:Broken- Tom Holland

A/N:I liked this one and hated it at the same time.You can shoot me anyway if u think it's terrible.I've got like four drafts of new imagines...I just don't know if I should publish them because the first part included mentioning Stan Lee when he was still alive...and my heart is still broken when he died.Oh god,my heart hurts.

Y/N's P.O.V.

"Oh really?I'm being distant?The last time I checked,you're the one with the acting job that required traveling!"I raised my voice.

"It's just temporary leave.Shooting don't take a full four years!"he shouted back,looking at me and the road back in forth while gaining speed.

"But you leave often and you barely come home!"

"It's part of the job!And if you really want to see me,you'd come to the set!"he pointed out.

"Everything isn't always about you,Tom.I have my own career that I have to look after.I still have to finish my Masters Degree!"

"I told you,y/n.You don't have to finish anything if we're ending up together.I only ask you one thing.Stay by my side at all times.But no!You decided to enroll yourself in an Art School a thousand miles away without even asking me!"

"Well,I'm sorry for thinking that it wasn't a good thing to talk about over the phone!"

"But you could have waited for me to get home!"

"If I hadn't,then there'd be no slots anymore!It'd be too late because like I said,you're barely home-"

There was a sudden flash of light, and a deafening long honk.It all happened fast.Tom tried to stir the wheel but it only made the car drift sideways to my side.I raised my hands to cover my face.The window broke,I felt the pieces graze my hand,and it only felt worse when we bumped the corner of the truck's hood.We didn't completely collided but my visions started to blur.And soon,I was enveloped by the darkness.

***

|1 Year Later|(brought to you by:Tom Holland's hot abs)

British actor,Tom Holland.Single or not?Still a mystery to the MCU fans one year after a car accident about two miles from the airport after his arrival from Korea.Film director,producer and screenwriter,Jon Watts admits that he's still worried about the actor specially when they started filming Marvel's Spiderman:Homecoming sequel,Spiderman:Far from Home-

I turned off the tv,not even wanting to hear his name.I stood up from the couch and headed back to the kitchen to make myself some tea.But when I held the pot and started to pour hot water on a mug,my hands couldn't keep still.In result,droplets of the water made it to my skin and I panicked,dropping the pot.I yelled in frustration as I watched the water flood the tiles.I crouched down,hands still shaking.I can't believe he had so much effect on me.

Suddenly,I felt tears flow from my eyes,my throat chocking a sob.My mom came running with a worried face.

"Sweetheart,what happened?"she asked.

I sighed,trying to calm myself only to end up sobbing more,"I can't even pour my own tea!"

My dreams left me on that day of the accident.All my plans were ruined.My side of the car took most of the blow.Tom made it alive with barely a scrape on his forehead.I didn't know if I should be relieved or mad a about how unfair things turned out.That's because,as for me,I woke up in the hospital bed with my hands hanging in front of me,tangled in metal braces and was being prepared for cementing.I wore those things for six months.