Imagine#5P2:Role to Play-Peter Parker

Y/N's P.O.V.

It's been a year since I started pulling off my Gwen Stacy gig.If you really wanted to know,I invited Peter to come home with me so I could show him some geeky Star Wars collection I own.He was totally shocked that I was fangirling on it because according to him,most girls weren't into it.Huh,he must've been crestfallen when he found out that it was just a trap so I can prolong him from coming back to his home where my dad would be,talking to his Aunt May.

But we had real quality time about the Star Wars collection,though.That part was real.

I had Happy bring him back to his neighborhood on time like Dad and I planned.He took it from there and now we had another superhero in our side...even though he wasn't an avenger yet.

Presently,the Avengers didn't exist cuz...they had issues and Peter and I weren't allowed to but in cuz we weren't 'adults'.Technically,the two of us weren't avengers...yet.

"You really just like to show off,do you?"I scolded him calmly as I took off my spider mask and let down my hood.

"I didn't want them to hurt you,"he said defensively,pertaining to a couple of robbers that we just took out.

"That's the point!They can't because I'm capable of protecting myself,Spider-Man,"I kept arguing.

"The only thing standing between them and you getting hurt is your suit,Spider-Gwen,"he mocked.

"Really?So that's what you think of me,"I was deeply offended,"I'm just your suit-maker.You think of me as an ordinary person in a spider suit cuz I wanna be cool.Is that right?"

"Y/n,that's not what I meant-"

"No?Well it sounded like you were implying just that!You're a jerk,Parker,"I bumped his shoulder and took off to my room.

I knew I'm truly defeated if I cry.But I can't help it.I sobbed and plopped down my bed like a Disney princess...well,minus the beauty and grace.I probably did it like a hippo in her period.

"Peter Parker requests to be let in,"Friday announced.

("You shall not pass!"brought to you by Gandalf the Grey.I'm sorry,I'll stop.)

"I don't want to see you!"I shouted.

"You don't need to,just close your eyes or something.Can you please just hear me out?"he pleaded from the other side of the door.

I sighed,"Fine."

I heard my door unlocked and some footsteps.Peter must've completely changed to his casual clothes already.

"I'm really sorry.I didn't mean to upset you.I was hoping you might find it endearing instead,"he explained.

"You're so much like my dad,"I told him.

"What do you mean by that?"Peter asked softly.

"You don't trust me...none of you trust me,"I said,"You treat me like I'm just like any other girl who needs protecting.And you're using a pathetic excuse and call it 'protecting me'.I wasn't bitten by any radioactive spider...but I had my fair share of training and I've always had your back ever since I first met you.I'm not glass,you know.I'm not that fragile."