Chapter One

"Papa who are we going to meet today?" Little Clem asked his father while on their way to a private meeting with a mysterious friend.

"It's papa's friend dear. He asked for a favor so we are meeting him"

"Will he give me chocolate pudding too?" Little Clem asked. His father's friend treats her very well and she always received her favorite chocolate pudding when they visited.

"I'm afraid not. It is the first time he will meet you, so he does not know what you liked." Her father patted her head while on the front seat.

"What does he do?"

Cane Clem's father does not know what to response for he really did not know what the real occupation of that man he called friend.

"He helped Papa and Mama many times before so papa was pleased to know that we can do something for him." Cane rather replied.

Clem was delighted to hear his papa's reply. In her young age, she does know that a friend who helps is a great friend.

"Will he want Chocolate pudding?" Cane was surprised to his daughter question. It was rare for her to offer her chocolate pudding to other people, not even to a stranger.

"Maybe. will you give your Mama's chocolate pudding to him?" Cane teased. Arie his wife was overseas for a week and she will be on the country this noon. Clem made her chocolate pudding for her Mom Arie but because of unexpected meeting Cane was rather surprise that her beloved daughter would willingly give the dessert.

"I'll make another for mama"

Clem seems innocent but she is very intelligent. It's not surprising because her parents are scientists. Though her dad was not famous compared to her mom, Cane was working behind the scene and considered as one of the respected individual on their circle.

Clem acts older than her age. At the age of five she can communicate properly with people as the same age as her parents but as an only child she loved to feel that she is being doted by her parents. So sometimes she liked to play childish

They peacefully entered in a secluded place. Clem was not bothered because she was used to her Papa's secluded and weird laboratories.

They were escorted in an office by a man who acted in a most professional way. with a box on hand Clem and her father sat on a chair.

Clem studied the man before him. He was old, a bit older than her father. She can't help but be shy and poorly hide behind her father, she was not used to meet new people.

"This is my daughter Clem, honey will you please play into that spare room? We have something to talk about." Clem obediently walks towards the conference room just inside the office they were currently in.

After a while her father again told her stay for another time. He told her that his friend have something to show him. Clem as a reasonable child just nod.

Out of curiosity Clem decided to step out from conference room. The man who called a friend by her father was on the same chair he was earlier.

Sensing a presence Gart lifted his head. In his memory the child is called Clem. The child places a small box on his table with a wide smile on her face.

"You look like Dad Parry" The child in front of him was still smiling. Please with something, maybe because of her what called Dad Parry.

Dad Parry was the only Cartoon character who Clem liked very much. He is the King of a certain kingdom and helps a lot of people in his ruling.

"We have the same feature?" Gart could not help but asked. He didn't expect to have someone alike in this place.

"No, but close enough. He is good too, he help a lot of people too. You are the same as Dad Parry" Clem clumsily climbed the chair in front of Gart's table.

"But my name is Gart not Parry" In spite of Gart's serious demeanor, Clem was not afraid. He was used to his father's colleagues who are not even approachable most specially when facing what Clem called 'boring jobs'

Clem smiled even brightly when she heard the man's name.

"Dad Gart this is for you a Chocolate pudding" Clem pushed gently the box containing the food.

"Chocolate pudding?" Gart bewildered. This is the first time he heard such thing.

"Yeah it's delicious. I made that" Clem proudly said.

Gart was amused to see the child that is very proud over something she made.

"Thank you Child" Gart pulled his palm and gently twisted a ring on his middle finger.

There merges a holographic visual of a planet. Clem was amazed on the thing before her. The planet was surrounded by a colorful mist. She had no idea what was on the hologram.

"That is very beautiful. Is that a magic ball?" Clem innocently asked. Because of her response the serious man before her irrupted in laughter. Clem was not exposed with the things on another planet. Being homeschooled by her parents she did not know enough about them.

"Yes child. This is a magic ball. Now I want you to stare at it intently don't leave your eyes until I say so."

Clem needed not to be told twice. Because of the image before her it was hard to take your eyes from it. Clem twitches as if something flicked her eyes. She robbed her eyes and felt that some dust entered on it.

"Something entered my eyes Dad Gart."

"Sleep at once Clem. You needed it in the future" Clem unconsciously fall into a deep slumber.

Gart places Clem on the wide sofa. He gently guided Clem's head on his lap while she's asleep.

"What will be my son doing right now?"

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Chapter 1 End