Moonlight

Jennie's POV

After we arrived back at the dorm, I couldn't get him out of my head as I thought about his perfect jawline, beautiful eyes and hair. I slapped myself to get myself into the right mind. I called it a night as I tried to sleep.

*The next morning*

I woke up as I only got like three hours of sleep, The girls and I came to the conclusion to reveal to our fans that we enjoyed driving and we love our cars. The only reason for this is to hopefully lure the Rx7 driver out and expose himself to us, So we had the company release the article of our cars and interests as the internet blew up with blinks wanting to meet us and race us on the mountain pass. I went out to the garage of the house and look at the house across the street and saw the Rx7 in the driveway of the house(The sake of the plot). I rushed back in the house and told the girls and then we rushed out at the perfect time so we can get a good look at his face.

          "Wait, He looks familiar" Rose spoke up and she study his face more, she widen her eyes as she made the connection in her mind, "Y/N!!" she screamed his name and spooks him and he looks over and waves.

       "How do you know his name?" I ask Rose as she smiles like a idiot, "He's my cousin" She replies simply shrugging her shoulders, I was art thou shook. Rose calls Y/n over to catch up over a nice cup of coffee, I just stared at him from the living room only to be caught by Rose.

       "Jennie come her for a minute" Rose yells into the living room, I came into the dining room where they were talking, "Y/n, meet our beautiful Jennie" She said pushing me in front of him. I bowed to him and then he stood up, GOD DAMN he's tall and he bowed back shaking my hand.

       "This may be rude but how tall are you" I ask fidgeting with my fingers, "Its not rude at all, I'm 195 cm " He says smiling back causing my cheeks to turn red as I quickly bow making my way out of the dining room heading to the garage to go to the 7/11 down the street little did I know Y/n followed. "I knew this car looked familiar' His soothing voice coming from behind cause me to flip my head to look behind me.

           "I'm surprised you remember my car since you past it so quickly" I joked having him chuckle a bit. "So where you headed?" He asks me inspecting my car.

      "The 7/11 down the street" I reply simply grabbing my keys heading over to the driver side, "Oh I need to go to, I'll follow" He says jogging over to his car hoping inside starting the 4 rotor engine.(Little A/n here but I'll be honest here I dont really the stock rotary engine of the Rx-7)

He let me in front as followed me down the street, we parked in front of the 7/11 and I hopped out quickly as the fans stared in awe and so I flashed them a smile. The girls on the other hand were attracted to Y/n's model like appearance as he followed behind me into the store. Having Y/n at the store isn't too bad as he can get stuff I can't quite reach so it wasn't that bad. After we got the stuff we wanted, we headed back outside to see that the rest of Blackpink has joined the fray with the crowd swarming around the cars. Rose introduced Y/n to the fans and they went crazy of course.

We said our goodbyes and left, Y/n left the pack as well as he had something important to attend to. I was kinda sad but I moved on from it.

Y/n POV

I left Blackpink behind as I had to do something that will surprise Rose. I'm becoming a model for YG so it's kinda cool, I'm hoping to make my big splash in the Modeling world.

*Timeskip cuz Im lazy*

After the photo shoot as I headed back home and saw that Blackpink was back home as well so I parked in the driveway, and called it a day or so I thought because once I got in my house I saw blackpink in my living room. Now you may think this is a nice surprise but it isnt well you have your shirt off walking through the living room unnoticing of peering eyes. I stopped in the middle of the living room like a deer caught in a pair of headlights.

Jisoo,Lisa, and Jennie were all staring but Rose was more into the food, I ran to my room and changed quickly then came back downstairs.

      "How do you guys get in my house" I ask them staring at the top of their heads as they look between each other to find an answer. "The pass code was the same as your home in Australia" Rose decided to speak up before stuffing a big bite of cheese cake in her mouth. I shook my head and went to the kitchen and got a drink, "Y'all can stay here just make sure you dont make a mess, I'm going to bed" I said in English as Rose and Jennie nodded before turning to translate to Jisoo and Lisa.

*Another Timeskip hits again from the left field*

I woke up around 12 am and decided it was time for some mountain runs, I got dressed and got in my car and noticed all of blackpink was out and about in their cars I guessed. So I headed up faster then usual as I wanted to see someone.

As I arrive at the top of the mountain I see black pink surrounded by fans and racers alike, I pull up next to Jennie and hop out. Once she saw me, she smiled when her face was lit by the moonlight bringing her beauty out to its full potential making my heart skip a beat. I walked and stood next to her as the rest of the members were talking to the other racers that were out tonight.

      "Hey Jennie, wanna have a friendly race" I asked her as we both seemed bored from just standing there.

         "Yea, lets goo~!" She said excited hoping into her car and I hopped in mine then we sped off into the first corner of the downhill. I noticed she was pretty good at driving we held good door to door drifts through the hairpins. Her throttle control was superb as well but not as good as mine, Once there was opening I used to pass her. I held the lead but she stayed with me through out the rest of the pass. As we passed each other multiple times, I fell in love even more.

As the moonlight illuminates the road and trees

Two dragons dance leaving behind beautiful trails of sparkling

scales and smoke as they dance in the moonlight.