1 - Prized Possession

˚ ˚

Jeno walked to school in his usual clothing. The sorta baggy shirt and the tight black ripped jeans, with some heavy eyeliner. He walked down the sidewalk he walked every week, but then stopped by someone's house.

"Jeno! How long have you been standing there?" The dolphin sound boy yelled.

"Not long." Jeno imitated back in the same voice and that gain him a slap on the arm.

They then stopped at another house just 2 houses down.

"Jisung hurry your ass up!" Jeno yelled through a open window from upstairs.

"Aye language!" Another voice yelled beside them and they both looked over to see Haechan with his arm slug around Marks shoulder.

Chenle then made some teasing faces and made baby noises.

"I'm here I'm here!" Jisung said as he ran out of his house, and then they heard another laugh from beside them and Renjun had just waved bye to a boy across the street as they parted ways.

"Oooohhh~ Renjuns got a boyfriend!~~" Haechan teased and Mark then raised his eyebrows and made a kissing noise and Renjun hit him in the head which Haechan laughed out loud by.

Jeno smiled at his weird group of friends and thought of how good he had it.

Sorta.

"We're gonna be late if we don't hurry!" Jisung said as they began walking.

"Don't be such a goody two shoes!" Renjun yelled and walked with him and Jisung threw his arm around Chenle.

Then Chenle started singing that one annoying song in his dolphin voice.

"Shark dudududu baby shark dududududud-"

And then we all joined in and we were singing all the way to school.

But Jeno couldn't get the feeling off that someone was watching them.

He shrugged it off anyway, and went along.

-

"What a beautiful boy." The brown headed male in a black car whispered to himself.

He watched as the group of teenagers hopped and walked down the sidewalk, his eyes on a specific one.

The one with the black hair that hangs over his forehead, his sharp features like his cheekbones and jawline, and his baggy clothes and his tight jeans that made his thighs and ass stand out, he was irresistible.

"Perfect." The man growled lowly.

"Mr. Na, we should get back to your mansion, your father is calling." His assistant said beside him.

"What did I say about my name." The other one asked back.

"My apologies Jaemin." The assistant said.

"That's better... now get me reports on that beautiful boy." Jaemin said with a smirk.