6: Will You Stay?

(Bakugou's View)

This Summer so far has been disappointing, to say the least. I've got Deku in my house and I'm also grounded be causing of the worry my parents had when I got kidnapped, still have no idea why grounding me was needed.

I've tried so much to be more, how do I even put myself up to say this? I tried being on good terms with Deku and the rest of the dumbasses in U.A.

But It's too difficult when my pride gets ruined by something stupid like a kidnap or my behaviour towards other students in the class.

I need to get this hero license. To do that, I need to change. I came to U. A thinking I could be the best and I'm still here to do just that. I can't do that unless I become an actual hero like Deku.

I hate thinking of how superior he is than me, this whole time he's been rising up and I've just been in a tight stop. It's as if I have no clue as to why I wanted this in the first place.

If I keep falling down from the top, how am I gonna win? Fuck, I'm Bakugou. I don't care about... People.
Can't help but feel jealous when the heroes don't pay any attention to me and instead look at the shitty fuckfaces and especially Deku, I must
Start over again.

---

Man, I could just bust down the walls and I'll still never change. I'm gonna go get some miso soup to calm me down, with some sriracha sauce as well while I'm at it.
I come downstairs to the kitchen, ambling my way towards the stove. I peacefully grab a bowl so I can pour some more soup in.

Not gonna lie it turned out pretty good. I'm still a bit salty that Deku said it's only 'Okay' at that point I wanted to pour all the soup onto his head.

Deku is in his room and me being bored as always decides to check up on him. I open the door and looked for a random spot I could sit which was the bed in this case.

I walked up to him. His face horrified as to why I just barged into his room to eat my soup, it was a funny sight.

'Kaachan in the same room as me? Not to mention him coming in...' he mumbled allowing me to hear. I stuffed my mouth with tofu and nodded.

"Um," he mutters. I think he doesn't know what to say. I understand why though, it's been about a few years since we had a normal conversation. He doesn't know how to deal with this now.

I finish my soup, placing it on the side table. "You're bad at basic human interaction by the way," I comment.

"Me?! What about you? You've been bullying me for the past few years, Kaachan. You made me feel like garbage." he looked away from me with a frown.
"Oh, sorry about that." There's only one thing garbage and that's my apology. Izuku faces back at me, his face is sparkling.

"Wha- Are you teasing me? I-, " he pauses to let it go through his head.

"I know it's a crappy apology or whatnot but take or leave it. I still hate you, Izuku." I respond, reassuring him that I'm not joking.

He immediately rushes to wrap his arms around my chest resting his head on my shoulder. My body begins to sweat and make me nervous. I hope there's nobody odour or else I'll embarrass myself.
My whole body just stiffens.

Why did I say that?

After a minute of silence and hugging, I just had to stop it because it got weird and uncomfortable. His head left my shoulder and sat back down in his bed casually.

"I'm sorry. It's been so long since we talked to one another in better terms." Deku sprung up in excitement with his stupid smile.

"I-I speak normally sometimes..." I defended myself gripping onto his knee for an attempt to show we're okay with touching. Deku's eyes moved to the corner, he started thinking aloud as if he forgot something.

"Kaachan, you have absolutely no idea how I'm happy you're still my friends! It makes me much happier than being accepted in the hero academia. That's how my-" I brought my arm around him and closed his mouth shut.

"Don't spew nonsense. It pisses me off knowing that you can easily pity me." I dropped him down and loosened my grip. Deku wrapped himself in his blanket.

I guessed that the temperature in the house is cold? It was pretty warm for me but maybe that's because of the fact I have a quirk that requires a lot of sweat.
I slip in and lay down next to him. A small yawn escaped from my mouth forcing me to go the fuck to sleep.

I grabbed the side of the pillow and closed my eyes. I reminded him by saying, "I'll sleep here for tonight. So tired and shnihnn-" I trailed off and went to sleep not giving a shit that I had to be next to freckled freak.

"Stay here."

He patted me on the back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Edited by @Woofie-Chan , follow her)

BakuSitting - •Bakugou x Midoriya•जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें