Chapter 3

Don't forget to follow, comment and vote.

***************

Azaan

"Hello you hell woman.. All thanks to you I lost the race today for thefirst time in my life..... All because of you."

Zehra

"I stared into his eyes.. Fresh green.. Like they've just been nurtured.. And he was huffing.. His breath was fanning my face.."

Right now I don't know what's happening.. I'm so confused..

I came back to my senses.. When I realized its not a dream...

"No its not..."

"Hey... Back off... Why the hell are you on me?" I shrugged.. "Don't you dare touch me.."

"Excuse me miss.. You were going to be VERY DEAR TO GOD soon.. I saved your life.. And Top of that you mad woman you were on the tracks.. But Ah here you're yelling at me.. How mean of you..? I have no interest to fall on a headless woman like you.. Or touch you.." The guy spat on my face trying to getting up..

We both got up.. And I adjusted my dress and my hair..

The guy just stood there staring at me in anguish.

"Why the hell is he staring at me? I've got eyes too... I can stare back huh.."

I stared back at him..

Maria and few other people came running to us..

"You fine?" Maria looked confused..

"Yeah I'm fine." I mumbled taking my gaze off him..

"Dear are you fine..?" An old Lady asked me..

"Yes, yes I'm fine...aun..." I paused not knowing what to call her as she looked in her 70s and she seemed very kind and humble..

"Dadi.. You can call me dadi.." She smiled at me..

"Awww she's so sweet.. Cuchie coo.."

"Dadi.. I'm fine.." I smiled back at her..

"MashaAllah you're so beautiful dear.. Have you come here for Azaan?" she seemed to look very impressed by me..

"No no.. I.." She cut me off in the middle..

"I'm sure.. He'll select you only for his wife.. You look like a decent girl.." She was confident..

"Decent and me.. Hahaha.. She doesn't know me.."

"don't take me wrong no no.. I'm decent but I'm a big trouble for you."

"No no dadi.. I'm not... I've come here with my friend Maria.." "She's going to see your boy.." I made it clear to her.."

"Azzan.."

"Oh I'm so sorry dear.." She apologized to me..

"no dadi don't be.."

"So you're Maria.." She looked at Maria from top to bottom.. She seemed less impressed by Her..

"Dadi you forget me.. And why are you here with headless people.." I saw that same guy who fell on me.. Complaining to dadi..

"Huh what headless.. Did he point that to me.. Huh.. How dare he call me that.. I'm gonna murder him I swear.."

I gave that frowned look at him.. Frowned.. Literally..

"No Azzu.. I didn't I was just seeing my daughter in law.." She looked at me.. But soon she turned her gaze to Maria..