chapter VI

i saw felix as soon as i went out of my house. i waved at him and then locked my door.

"hey (y/n)! are we taking the bus?" he asked as he ran to me. i nodded. "we can't go around riding cars, can you even drive?" i rolled my eyes. "i've never tried to drive so i guess no?" he scratched the back of his neck. "by the way, have you done your homework? the science one?" he asked. i shook my head. he just pouted and folded his arms. "wot?" i asked him. "nothing, it's just, if you have done yours i can copy it so i don't have to think," he mumbled clearly. i slapped his hand playfully. "sure. but don't blame me if i did it wrong."

we waited for the bus and decided to get some coffee. we sat and talked about our childhood memories.

"hey, do you remember that time when you fell into the lake?" i giggled and felix rolled his eyes. "of course but, do you remember falling off the swing because you were trying to do the iconic titanic standing thing from the movie your parents watched? that was hilarious HAHAHAH!" he laughed out loud and i laughed too, of course i remember. i still do it sometimes sksksk.

"and do you remember that girl from our class in 5th grade that always tried to talk to you and confessed to you infront of the whole class? HAHAHAH YOU WERE TOO EMBARRASSED TO EVEN ANSWER HER! WHAT WAS SHE THINKING HAHAHAH!" i laughed out loud and he laughed too, because we realized how stupid it sounds to confess your 'love' to someone as a 5th grader.

the bus came and we went in. we talked about a lot of things, until we arrived at the amusement park.

"two tickets please." felix bought the ticket for both of us since he said it's a celebrating party of him moving back to australia. the amusement park wasn't that crowded yet, but it will eventually. we decided to just go wild and chose rollercoaster for the first ride. oh how he regretted that.

we were waiting in line and people before us had already started riding it. the people before us finished and i quickly chose the back seat. i saw felix turning pale and just walked weirdly to my side. i laughed at him.

"you scared mate?" i asked him, trying not to laugh again this time. he shook his head quietly and the ride operator (?) announced that the ride was about to start soon. felix and i wore the safety thingy and the ride quickly started before we had a chance to grab the metal bar thing.

felix screamed his lungs out. i can't even let out a scream, i was just laughing way too hard. i remember that every ride always has a camera at the end but not the very end of the ride. so i smiled wide when i saw the camera and felix started to calm down, tried to smile. not too long after, the ride stopped and everyone went out of their seats. i went to check the photos and laughed when i saw a photo of me and felix, completely different facial expressions. i asked for the photo and the guy who printed it just gave it to me for free since there isn't a lot of people who wants to buy their photos.

"i look good in this photo." i showed felix the photo and he rolled his eyes. "what do you want to ride next?" i asked him. "let's go to the haunted house, i dare you to not scream, hehe." he pulled my hand and i didn't even know how to react. blush because of his action or be scared of the haunted house? both.

and so we went in the haunted house. it was dark. plus this isn't the type of haunted house that has a cart that you can ride, we have to walk.

hell no.

but i don't want to look like a scaredy cat so i walked next to felix like a little lost puppy.

"(y/n), it's our turn." felix took my hand again and we walked in the haunted house. i just walked in silence as he looked around inside. he finally noticed my behaviour. "um, you can always grab my hand if you're scared, (y/n)." i quickly took his hand which gave me butterflies inside my stomach. "thanks." i hid my face, embarrassed.

and then a freaking Nun appeared.

"shoot." felix got startled but remained calm. i squeezed his hand tight, but then remained calm. and the rest of the haunted house went like that.

it was 4:00 PM. we decided it was time to leave.

we waited for our bus. "hey, felix, it was nice to spend this day with you. thank you." i said as he choked on his water. "ah, it's not a big deal. i had fun too." he said. i smiled. he smiled too. "let's do this again another time, but another place!" i raised my hand with excitement.

"we have to! it'll be fun!" felix got excited as well. and then it was a comfortable silence.

"hey, (y/n), why does peterpan always fly?" he asked. i shook my head. "i dunno. why?" i asked back.

"cause he neverlands. HAHAHAH!" he laughed at his own joke while i laughed too but not at his joke, i'm laughing at him.

the bus arrived and we hopped in. we sat together and joked. i yawned, but tried to keep my eyes open, just because i'm not in my house.

felix's POV

she yawned, but kept talking and joking around for a while. "hey (y/n), what do you-" i felt weight on my shoulder, finding out that it was a sleeping (y/n). i smiled as i looked into her features. her beautiful (h/c) hair, her closed (e/c) and her lips.

i blushed and turned my eyes away. i kept silent for the rest of the ride. until we arrived at our stop.

y/n's POV

i woke up to felix who was shaking my shoulders to wake me up. i immediately jumped out of my seat and muttered a sorry.

"no, it's okay. by the way, please pass me the answer of the homework, yeah?" he pleaded. i rolled my eyes and nodded.

we walked until we arrived near our houses. "so i see you tomorrow, i guess?" felix kinda asked. i nodded, turning my door handle. "see you!" i waved at him. he waved back and went into his house.

im currently updating PUBG and it takes forever sksksk. by the way, i won't be updating for the next two weeks, im going on a study trip abroad tomorrow so yeah sorry for no update but HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STORY FOR NOW

take care,
-ree 🍒