Chapter 20

PETER'S POV
I woke up still cuddled into Wade. He was awake, playing with my hair. "Good morning sleeping beauty." He said, smiling. I yawned, sitting up and stretching.
"How about breakfast?" I asked, standing. "What do you want? I'll make you anything we have..."
He grabbed my arm and pulled me back onto his lap, kissing me. "I didn't even get a good morning kiss yet baby." He laughed. "And I'm not hungry, don't bother making food. At least, not yet. How 'bout we just cuddle a bit more."
   "I can't believe I got suspended." I said, snuggling back into him. "He hasn't gotten suspended for beating the shit out of me before, and now I get suspended for defending myself."
   "I know it's unfair." He said, comforting me. "It's only for 3 days, so make it count. Go out, do stuff you wouldn't normally do. Have fun!"
"I guess." I said. I stood, getting in the shower. I felt the hot water roll down my back, relaxing my muscles. I closed and shampooed my hair. I rinsed the soap out and opened my eyes to see Wade standing there. I screamed, jumping back. "WHAT THE HELL?" I yelled, covering myself with my hands.
"I wanted to help you." He said, moving my hands. I blushed as he looked me up and down. "You know your parents aren't home right?"
I locked eyes with him and kissed him, smiling. He wrapped an arm around waist and deepened the kiss, grabbing my thigh and wrapping it around his waist. I pulled away, smiling like an idiot. "Wade, please. I wanted to go out and do something. Besides, the floor's all wet and we'll slip and fall."
   He sighed, rolling his eyes. "Fine, but we'll finish this later." He smiled and shampooed my hair again, while I did the same to him. I lathered up some soap on a washcloth and washed my body, quickly rinsing off. He did the same, and we both got out of the shower and wrapped towels around our waists.
   "There, all clean." I smiled, kissing him. I pulled on a clean pair of boxers and used the towel to dry off my hair a bit before I put my shirt on. I got dressed and noticed that Wade's clothes were dirty from whatever he was doing yesterday. "Here." I said, throwing some of my clothes at him. "Wear these for the day."
   "You're never getting these back." He said, getting dressed. We left a note for my dads and left, roaming around town and getting ice cream and hot dogs. We didn't get home until it was pitch black outside. I kissed him when he dropped me off at my house. I got inside and sighed happily, closing the door behind me.
   "Looks like you had a fun day." Pops said, coming out of a portal. "What'd you do?"
   "More like what didn't I do?" I said, chuckling. "I'd tell you all about it, but I'm super tired, so I'm gonna go get some sleep, ok?"
   "Whatever you say." He said, leaving through his portal. I climbed up the stairs and stripped down to my boxers, climbing under my blankets. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a knock on my window. I opened it and let Wade in, smiling.
   "Hey baby boy." He whispered. "I told you we'd finish what we started." I was a bit confused until he kissed me, pushing me back onto my bed. He took off his sweater and shirt, throwing them on the ground. He then stripped down to his boxers and continued kissing me, tugging at the waistband of my boxers. I took them off, and he took his off. He put three fingers in my mouth, and I sucked on them, coating them with saliva. He groaned, taking them out of my mouth and bringing them down to my hole. He circled around and I moaned, pushing back against him. He pushed all three in at the same time, and the sting soon faded into pleasure. When I was stretched enough, he spit on his hand and rubbed it up and down his length a couple of times. He then lined himself up with my entrance and pushed all the way in one thrust. I moaned loudly, putting a pillow over my mouth to muffle my noises. He immediately picked up a brutal pace, chasing his high. He reached a hand down and pumped me in time with his thrusts. I continued to moan into the pillow until I came without warning. He soon followed, pulling out and coming on my stomach. He collapsed next to me and sighed.
   "We have to clean this up." I said, sitting up. "As much as I want to cuddle right now, I can't when I'm covered in..."
   "I know baby boy." He smirked. I got up and went to the bathroom, grabbing a cloth and wetting it down. I came back into the room and cleaned both of us up, then I threw the cloth on the ground and snuggled into his side.
   "I love you so much Wade." I said, holding his hand.
   "I love you too Peter." He said, kissing me on the forehead softly. We fell asleep like that: fingers entwined, cuddled up against each other. I didn't have to worry, I still had two days of suspension left. What could go wrong?