Chapter 18

PETER'S POV
I called Wade immediately, even though it was 3 in the morning.
"Hey baby boy." He answered groggily. "What's up?"
"I just had the worst dream. I was swinging us around the city and we started falling, and I caught myself, but I couldn't catch you and you died and"
"Baby boy, slow down." He interrupted. "You know I can't die, right?"
"Yes I know that." I sighed in frustration. "But I... I couldn't save you. I don't know what that means."
"It was just a dream, it's ok." He said. "Go back to sleep and we can talk about it tomorrow."
"Ok. Thanks Wade." I said, smiling.
"Always." He said. "I love you Peter."
"Love you too." I said, hanging up. I lied back down and drifted off again, not waking up until my alarm went off for school. I groaned, crawling out of bed and shuffling into the kitchen.
"Morning sleepyhead." Dad said. "I'm making breakfast."
"Cool." I said, sitting down at the table.
"What's wrong?" He asked, setting a plate of steaming hot pancakes down in front of me. "You seem upset."
"I had a nightmare and I don't want to go to school." I growled, eating. "But I have to go because I've missed a lot and I can't get held back."
   Dad sighed, sitting across from me and eating his breakfast with me. Pops came in the room through one of his portals and joined us, smiling and laughing with dad. I finished and excused myself, cleaning up my plate and shuffling back up to my room. I nearly screamed when I got there because Wade was sitting on my bed, reading a book.
   "Wade, what the hell?" I said through gritted teeth, closing and locking the door. "You gave me a heart attack!"
   "Sorry love." He said, putting the book down. "I told you we'd talk when you called me last night, so I'm here. I'll walk you to school and we'll talk all about your dream, ok?"
   I smiled, agreeing. "Now, if you don't mind, I have to change and get ready for school."
   "I think you should stay like that." He said, smirking. I quickly realized I wasn't wearing a shirt, and I was in nothing but my boxers. I blushed, running for my dresser. He blocked my path and I ran right into him.
   He grabbed onto me to keep me from falling backwards and I grabbed onto him in return. I looked up at him and he kissed me, smiling into the kiss. "I missed you." He said.
   "What do you mean? You've seen me so much recently." I replied.
   "I mean, I missed this. Kissing you early in the morning, seeing you shirtless..."
   I kissed him to shut him up, and he pushed me back onto my bed. Straddling me, he deepened the kiss, and ran his hands up and down my chest. When we finally parted for air, he tugged off his sweater and shirt, kissing me again. I pulled away, sighing.
   "As much as I want to do this right now, we can't." I said. "I have school."
   "And when does that start?" He asked.
   "8." I answered.
   He looked at the time on his phone, showing me. "It's only 6:45 baby, we have plenty of time."
   I rolled my eyes, smiling. "Ok fine, but we can't do this again. And we have to stay quiet, my parents are downstairs."
   He smiled, kissing me again. Without breaking the kiss, he pulled off his jeans. We were both in our boxers when I heard a loud knock on my door. "Shit!" I whispered, shoving him off of me. "In the closet, go!" I hissed, shoving him in and closing the door. I threw on his jeans and opened the door. "Hey pops!" I said.
   "Are you getting ready for school?" He asked suspiciously. "Cause I heard another voice in here a few minutes ago."
   "Yeah, um, it's only 6:50, so I have some time. Besides, Wade called me and said he'd meet me and he'd take me to school, so you don't need to worry about it."
   He eyed me again and sighed, closing the door. I locked it, and waited until I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore before I got Wade out of the closet.
   "Look, I'm coming out of the closet!" He said, laughing.
   "Shut up and kiss me." I said, connecting our lips. We lied back down on the bed, and he ripped his jeans off of me, palming me through my boxers. I moaned quietly, involuntarily bucking my hips up to meet his hand. He took off my boxers and I reciprocated the action, smirking.
   He put his fingers in my mouth and I sucked like my life depended on it, swirling my fingers around his digits. He groaned, shoving both in me at once. I moaned, kind of loudly, covering my mouth to shut myself up. He moved and scissored them, opening me up for him. He removed them and spit on his hand, running it over his length a couple times. He lined himself up and looked at me, as if asking for permission. I nodded and he put the whole thing in at once, kissing me to conceal my moans. He immediately set a rough pace, chasing his high.
   He wrapped a hand around me and moved his hand at the same pace as his thrusts, driving me crazy. He started to kiss down my neck, biting and sucking on the sensitive skin. I whimpered, closing my eyes. "Wade, I'm... I'm close baby." I said, breathily.
   "Me too baby boy." He said. His thrusts started to get sloppier, and he rubbed his thumb over the head of my cock. That made me cum without warning, moaning loudly. He quickly pulled out and came on my stomach, closing his eyes and sighing.
   He collapsed next to me, snuggling into my side. "Wade, I can't stay." I said, sitting up. "I have school."
   I got up and cleaned myself up, putting on clean clothes and rustling my hair into it's proper place. I looked in the mirror and gasped, seeing the bright purple hickey he left on my neck. "WADE!" I yelled, fuming. "How am I supposed to cover this up?"
   "I brought make up baby boy." He said, pulling some out of his little backpack he had. "I come prepared."
   I quickly covered it, kissing Wade and shoving him out the window. I ran down the stairs and out the door, since it was 7:45 and I was gonna be late. I ran down the sidewalk to the corner and met Wade, taking his hand in mind. "Thank you." I said.
   "For what?"
   "This morning."
   "Anytime baby boy."
   He walked me to the front of the school, kissing me goodbye. I walked into home room and sighed, mentally preparing myself for the day. Hopefully Flash wouldn't ruin it like he usually does.