The Ring ceremony...💍

Depuis le début

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Thousands of their pics were taken.. Most of them were candid... 😍

The guests were awestruck with the arrangements made... And were busy in admiring raglak..

They congratulated both and wished them to have a great life ahead... And presented their gifts...

Royal lunch was organised for all...

It's the time when almost all guests have left...

Raglak were chitchatting...and This irked someone...

U guys guessed right... It's sharath... Urf  romeo...
"it's the time for ' paisa wasool' lucky "

Then he calls Raksha-rahul and radho and tells them something muted...

Now the triple R's smirks... Also, laughs... 😉

Raksha-rahul shouts "bhaii"
lakshya gets startled...
And glares them ..."what now? "😡

R-R : bhai, it's so boring... Let's play a game with u and bhabhi...

L: that is not a part of the organised event... Also, I am not interested... Once, the guests r left...will go to have lunch.. I am damn hungry... So, plz leave me...

Lakshya flatly refuses their idea... They look at sharath now... He in turn looks at radho... She signals that she would do something...

Shru was keenly observing this... " what these guys r up to? Definitely romeo's masterplan... Bhaii u r gone... "

Radho goes near raglak...

"what yaar Di -jiju... Don't u want to make this day memorable...? Will play some game till we go for lunch... Plz Jiju... Don't u refuse... At least for me... "

Lak:unless it is irritating...

Finally, raglak agrees and falls in their trap... R-R shows thumbs up to sharath... 👍And  Sharath smirks...

R-R : the game is that... we hv already seen how ragini bhabhi knows ur in and out... (remember ragin's long speech at their first meeting ...) lakshya smiles at this... 😆So, it's ur time to show how much u know about her...

Lakshya somewhat liked this game.. As he also wanted to know how much he can answer them... And also show their compatibility...

L: I am OK with it...
Let's start... Shoot the q's...

Sharath:arrey,wait na lucky... There is no fun without the twist... The twist is... For every wrong answer, u will get a punishment... And u r ought to follow that... Are u okay?

L:what! no way... Cancel that punishment part...
I know u will leave no chance in irritating me...

S:then u r indirectly accepting ur defeat... Have u come to 'kbc'? ...answer, win and go off..

This hurted the male ego of lakshya and that's what sharath wanted... 😂

"haan bhaii, accept this challenge and show them that u r always a ' winner'...
Unlike someone... (seeing sharath) says shruthi...

Shar : gets shocked... juliet, u r supporting him?

Shru :yup.. He is my 'lucky bhai ' what for u?... She twists her lips... 😑

Sha:mutters mood swings..
Alright.. 😮

Lak:okk done...

In all this, ragini was bit worried as she had never opened up herself to him... They just had random talks.. That's all...what if he doesn't answer any q's... She bites her nails... And have to face the punishments...
She was giving a tensed look to laksh... But he assured through his eyes to stay calm...