Sextrology

Who Belongs In Your Bed Based On Your Sign

They say love is written in the stars, but how about sexual chemistry? You should take a look and find out which zodiac sign is your best match in the sack!

Aries: You're aggressive and assertive. You always want to dominate your partner. That's why your best match in the bedroom is Leo, who can be just as aggressive as you, but is also down with being dominated and pursued. Leo's desire to be in charge will add a little but of fun rough play for the both of you.

Taurus: You're sensual, and like a slow, steady, and steamy build up. You're that person who sets the mood with candles and music, and sometimes, that's enough for you. Your best match is a Capricorn, because the effort you put into the deed will make them feel desired. Of all the signs, they'll appreciate your desire for the sensual way of doing the deed.

Gemini: You're not shy. You're comfortable talking about your sexuality, and doing it wherever it's humanly possible. You're especially not shy about dirty talk. Your best match is Aries, whose desire to dominate you will satisfy your dirty side, and your need to experiment.

Cancer: You're creative and sensual in the bedroom. But, you want to be wooed into someone's bed. You're extremely good at determining what your partner wants without them having to say anything. Your best match is definitely the also sensual Taurus, who can woo you to climax every time.

Leo: You prefer consistency in bed, and you like to have all the power. The only problem is, you can get easily bored, so you need someone who challenges you in the sack, like Scorpio. A Scorpio can go all night without an energy drink or a break, and they appreciate feeling wanted so they will tell you hoe good you are the whole time.

Virgo: While intuitive and somewhat aloof, you're highly sexual and sensual. You appreciate foreplay more than the actual deed. Your best match is the eager Libra, who will please you in any which way you want and need. (Personally I think your best match is Aquarius.. but the facts say otherwise)

Libra: You have excellent taste and aren't afraid to speak your mind about it. You crave mental stimulation, especially during foreplay. You're a people-pleaser and will give your partner what they give to you. Your best match? Sagittarius, who will quietly appreciate your lingerie and music.

Scorpio: You're passionate, but more lustful than anything else. You require a lot of drama and excitement in the bedroom. A Taurus will meet these expectations, while also calming you down a little bit, and bringing out your romantic side.

Sagittarius: In the bedroom, you're charming and affectionate. You're just a little bad at being those things outside of the bedroom, so you need a creative, intuitive, and domineering Aquarius to get things going.

Capricorn: You're equally lustful and sensual. It's pretty easy to arouse you, because your entire body is very sensitive. You love being seduced, and you need a Cancer to do it. They'll fulfill your sensual needs and your need to be sought after, and you'll introduce them to your lusty ways.

Aquarius: You're creative and kinky in the sack, but no one would ever know it by looking at you. From role play scenarios to positions, you need someone who can keep up with you, and someone just as experimental as the Gemini.

Pisces: You pretty much get along with everyone, and you have no trouble getting attention. You're very romantic and playful. You need a Virgo to bring out your dirtier side. And who doesn't love that?