Opportunity, and the Return

( Author's Note. The return is my return, and oh my lord I am so sorry, I've been so out of writing for so long and I have no excuses to give, thank you all for being so patient. )

        Aizawa rambled on for roughly five minutes, finishing his lesson, allowing the kids to begin packing their bags, that was when Aizawa stood up, catching everyone's attention. " One last announcement." He paused waiting for the ramainder of the class's attention to drift towards him, " We'll be beginning U.A's Sports Festival soon, so expect to spend some more time training." The class burst into another round of excitement, not only did the class have a weekend, but another exciting event to wait for!
       The class began gathering their things, " Midoriya. " It was Aizawa again, " You mind coming to my desk for a second?" She nodded, walking up to her teacher's desk, he leaned in, whispering " One of the assistant teachers asked me to hand this to you, " he pulled out a folded slip of paper, " I don't know what's happening with the notes and being called down, but good luck with it." Thanks? She knew that was the man's style, but was just glad he showed some form of kindness. " Thank you Mr. Aizawa." He nodded, then quickly slumped down into his seat as Izuka made her way back to her bag. She slowly unfolded the note, opening it in an almost dramatic fashion, it was plain white, with dark black ink in a neat hand writing that screamed fancy in every way.
" Dear Ms Midoriya,
I wanted to thank you for the conversation we had today, but I'm sure I have even more information you desire. If you need me, give me a call.
                      Your newest acquaintence,
                                         Garroth E. Reed
                                           XXX-XXX-XXXX"

---

        Something was off with Izuka ever since Aizawa called her up, it would be pretty difficult for Bakugo to not notice with how much he was eyeing her lately. Not that he would admit it. She was staring down at the sidewalk as the pair walked home, occasionally almost bumping into something or someone, he would usually catch her attention before she did though.
         " Hey nerd." This caught her attention, " Y-yes?" She stuttered back quickly, " What's going on? You good?" She looked back to the ground, silent for a few seconds before she responded, " Yeah... I guess. It's just, since the time I got called down..." Oh, she's still hung up on that? " Calm down, it's just another wierd prick with horns. We'll beat his ass if we have to." She sighed, eventually smiling, " Yeah, I guess... I just feel like I should have stuck around longer... listened y'know?"  Fuck me, " Yeah, sure, you'd probably know more, but whatever. God knows he might be a lying prick."
       The pair began approaching their fork in the road, where the two would split paths, " Yeah, that's true... thanks Kacchan." He rolled his eyes, " Whatever, it's nothing." He walked off, letting Izuka dwell on her thoughts. It's probably for the best, if she wants to know more, she sure as hell won't be getting anywhere by talking with him.

---

        Izuka got home quick, she just had to call the guy, she needed to know more. She didnt know why she was to tempted to know, but she couldn't get it off her mind. She tossed her bag onto her bed, and sat down, taking out her phone along with the note. She opened it up, slowly inputting the numbers, she read it over again, it was right, she hit call. The phone didnt even finish it's first ring when it was picked up.

" Hello Miss Midoriya I presume?" The voice was too familiar for it to be anybody else, " Yes, now would you tell me more about this whole... demon thing?" He replied quickly in a smooth businesslike tone, " Why of c-" he was cut off, " What? So you wont talk to me but you'll talk to this asshat?!" Oh god, that voice is bringing back a few memories. It was the raging bloodbender from the USJ, Wrath, so they really were comrades. She could hear some yelling in the background,
" Give it back you raging dick!"
" Fuck no! I wanna tall to her, you got to do it earlier nubby!"
" FUCK YOU!"
Now that tone wasnt very businesslike, bordering on the exact opposite, angry and defensive. It sounded like he snatched the phone back, which was confirmed when he began talking again in his normal tone, as if nothing was wrong " I'm very sorry about the minor inconvenience, it seems that I'm not the only one dying to chat with you."