Prologue

1 year olds Ashlyn Evans was playing in the living room with with her 9 minute younger brother Harry, her mom,Lily, and her step-dad,James, when the front gate to the house creaked open.

"Lily, run! He's here! Take the kids with you!" Yelled James.

Lily picked up the children, who as one year olds had no clue what was happening, and ran upstairs to the nursery. The kids were put into their cribs when a thud was heard from downstairs. Lily knew that it was James dead because of You-know-who.

"It's ok, Mommy loves you, Dada loves you, it's gonna be ok. Be strong, we all love you so much, Harry and Ashlyn. We love you." Lily whispered to the baby's while crying.

The door burst open. "Give me the boy and I will spare you." Voldemort said not knowing about Ashlyn.

"Not Harry. Please no. Take me, kill me instead!" Lily cried.

"Stand aside you silly girl!"

"No, please, not Harry!"

"Avada Kedavra!" Lily Potter dropped dead on the floor. Voldemort stepped over Lily's body towards Harry and Ashlyn. He then shouted the same thing to harry planning to do the same to Ashlyn. The curse hit Harry's head rebounded and hit the top of Ashlyn's hand finally rebounding to Voldemort destroying, but not killing, him.

*On Olympus*

The Olympians were having a normal day, watching what was happening in the mortal world when Poseidon and Hermes saw Lily and James Potter die.

"Hermes?" Said Poseidon.

"Yeah?" Replied Hermes.

"Can you go down to the mortal world and pick up that child for me?"

"Of course I will!"

So Hermes went down to the mortal world and brought Ashlyn up to Olympus soon before Harry was brought to the Dursley's house.