..my soulmate. (Gail Ressi x Jekyll/Hyde)

This was a request from BunchOBalloons22! Gail Ressi is their oc.

It's just a cute soul mate thing.

Note: I will be using Jekyll/Hyde from the comic 'The Glass Scientists ', not my own. Please check out the comic it's great.

Gail Ressi, a young women who lived in London not far from the one and only Doctor Henry Jekyll's home. She had ran into him a couple times. He was a nice young additive looking man, brown short hair with red eyes. A deep rich voice that could get any females attention. A charmer to say the least. Gail had indeed had feelings for the doctor though never thought she had a chance. He was friendly with her more than anything and didn't seem to be interested in her. She never saw herself as pretty and she thought this was the reason. Her friends had begged to differ saying her light brown wavey hair, freckles and big hazel eyes could get any mans attention, specifically this Henry Jekyll and had told them so much about. She hadn't believed them of course.

Gail was making her way to her home, she lived alone witch to her was a bit embarrassing seeing most women her age had gone off and found themselfs a husband and cooked and cleaned for him,doing anything he would have asked for. Not her. She always wanted to have a lover but believed she should not have to do whatever a man asks her of, if she was going to do all this cooking and cleaning all day the least the man could do was wash his dishes. She made her way down her street, she had not been looking where she was going and she had knocked into something.

"Ahhh!" She feel back at landed on to the pavement.

" My! Are you alright?! "

She did not know what she had bumped into in till she heard a voice, she opened her eyes and saw who she had bumped into...

Henry Jekyll.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry Henry! I wasn't looking where I was going, gosh i-" She panicked.

"Hey! It's alright Miss. Gail, sometimes I do the same thing...hey. Let me help you up." Henry said as he stuck out his hand to help her up.

She blushed a bit taking his hand and he helped pull her up backed on to her feet.

"Are you alright Gail?" He asked.

" oh yes, I'm alright. Just a fall. No bruises of anything. "Gail said.

Jekyll have a friendly smile.

" I was just about to go see a friend,where you off two? Henry asked.

"Oh? I was just walking home from visiting some family." Gail Looked up at him, she feel weird.

"That's nice!" Henry looked down at his watch. " Oh! I'm sorry Gail, I'll have to get going. I'm was supposed to be at my friends 10 minutes ago! Have a nice day! Henry said as he ran off waving goodbye.

"You too!" She yelled back at him as she made her way to the door of her home.

It was now around 12 am. Gail had when to bed early but couldn't seem to get to sleep, her mind filled with thoughts about her and Henrys interaction earlier. He seemed a off. Like he was filled with anxiety. He seemed like he was in a hurry to, he did have to be at a friend's house but still. The way he acted was off putting.

She got up out of bed and got a glass of water when she heard a knock on the door.

Who could that be at this hour? She thought.

She went to the door and opened a crack just to see who it was. there was a short man who was dressed in green. He had a cape which was ripped at the end of it, he had bright green eyes and messy blonde hair.