chapter 7 *ending*

Lucy pov
Me and Natsu heading to the guild.Natsu holding my hand until we arrive."Mira any new to cure Natsu.."
Mira just shake her head as I sigh
"Can I have strawberry milkshake Mira"
"Coming right up Lucy" she smile.
The guild like usual with Elfman yeld 'MAN!', Erza eating her strawberry cake, Natsu although he at a kid size but he still fight with Gray.

'BOOM'

They doom..they ruin Erza cake 'again' Erza start with her demolish aura walk toward Gray and Natsu.But this time she let go of Natsu,maybe because he in kid size so she does want to hurt him as much as Gray.
"Gray why do you want to fight with kid!If I saw you two fight again later..NATSU I wont hesistate to punch you too! UNDERSTAND"
"A-aye ma'am"they sutter.
Natsu walk to me and sit at my lap so he with my level
"Hey Luce,why do Erza so scary"he ask.
"I dont know it Natsu maybe you can ask herself" I give him my sugestion but he quickly shake his head with terifed look on his face.(maybe you guys know why😆)
"Ok"

Author pov
Suddenly Levy rush in and goes to Lucy.
"Why do you in rush Levy-chan" ask lucy.Levy still panting from running.
"I *pant* found the*pant* cure Lucy-chan*pant*" Levy said between her pant.
Everyone in the guild already gether there.
Natsu that sat on Lucy lap look confius with they topic.
"Natsu are you ready " ask Lucy
"For what"Natsu answer with a question.
Lucy gave Natsu the potion and ask Natsu to drink it,at first Natsu hestitated but shunk it because he trust Lucy.
Then Natsu in his usual size back
Everyone in the guild cheered for Natsu they having party that day.

Natsu pov
Now Im back I want to confest to her.I saw her sitting at the bar drinking her strawberry milkshake
"Hey Luce can you come with me for a second"
"Ok" that all she say.
I bought her to the store room
" Luce I want to say that...I..Love..You.."I say as I look at the floor waiting for her answer but I didnt hear any answer *sigh*
"It okay if yo-"I cant finish my sentence because she kiss me..she just kiss me, I kiss her back and she pull away then smile"I love you too Natsu.." she say as I hug her and ran out of the room and go to the guild hall.
"EVERYONE LISTEN!LUCE NOW MY GIRLFRIEND!" everyone in the guild cheer for us except for Mira who passed out.
I look at Luce who gave me a big smile.'your mine niw Luce..nobody can take you from me'

●● T H E E N D ●●●

HOW MY ENDING GUYS..SORRY CUZ I TAKE A LONG TIME TO FINISH IT..I BEEN SO BUSY CUZ I HAVE TO TAKE EXAM LATER.
BYE😀