Musical Inspiration

Start from the beginning

     “I can try to strum a few strings,” I said to Destiny.

Destiny just smiled at me. I love seeing her so happy. I strummed a few strings on my guitar. I haven’t felt that in a long time. I was trying to think of a song to play. Since Destiny is the one that asked me to play my guitar  its only fair that I play one of her favorite songs. I started to strum the strings to play the song.

     “Let's hope I haven’t forgotten,” I said as I began.

I could see the happiness eliminating from her. I smiled as I started to get into the song more. Des looked like she wanted to cry as she watched me play. People started to gather around and watch me in amazment. A lot of people on the sky deck right now know who I am and they would have never expected me to be able to play any instrument. The only thing they have heard me do is sing. Zack and Cody (Walker) walked over and stood next to Destiny. They both smiled as they looked at me. I still love both of their smiles. After my conversation with Cody (Martin) I’m a little more clear on who I’m supposed to be with. At the moment, I just want to keep things the way they are. I have to many things I’m trying to focus on and I still like both of them. So, I’m staying right where I am for awhile. I forgot how good it felt to play the guitar. How amazing it was to feel the strings on my fingers. How it made me feel on the inside while I play. I couldn’t help but to smile even wider as I continued. Now I remember why I loved playing this song so much. Its because of the middle part, its so much fun. I couldn’t believe I haven’t played the guitar in three years. Yet I still play like I never stopped. I wonder what I could do with the piano and the violin again. I’m interested in trying now. After I finished playing, everyone that was watching clapped for me. I smiled as I stood up from the table and held my guitar down at my side. Everyone started to congratulate me and then walking away. Destiny excitedly threw herself at me and hugged me. I smiled and laughed as I hugged her back. Zack and Cody (Walker) walked over to me.

     “Chloe I didn’t know you could play the guitar,” Zack said to me in amazement.

     I smiled, “There's a lot about me you don’t know,” I said to him happily.

Zack didn’t know what to say as he looked enchanted. I slightly laughed as I looked at him.

     “She can also play the violin and the piano,” Destiny said to them happily.

     “Yes, but sadly I don’t have a piano to play,” I said to them sort of disappointed but still happy.

Zack stood there thinking for a moment.

     “What about the violin? Do you have one?” Cody (Walker) asked me with a smile.

Oh my gosh what that smile does to me. I smiled again as I looked at him.

      “I have one, I just don’t know when I’m going to play it again,” I replied to Cody.

     “She's going to play it again soon,”  Des said sternly.

     “Maybe,” I said unknowingly.

     “You will, Chloe your great at all three instruments, and if you can’t play one at least play the two that you can,” Destiny said to me in a pleading way.

     “I don’t know. . .”

     “Ah, come on Chloe, I saw your face when you were playing the guitar, its like you knew you belonged there. Don’t let anything ruin what you love to do. Besides I’d personally like to hear you play,” Cody said to me with a smile.

     I slightly smiled back at him, “Maybe someday,” I said considerably.

     “Chloe, would you meet me in the aqua lounge in half an hour?” Zack asked me after being so quiet for so long.
I gave him a curious look.