Memories Don't Just Happen In A Play. . .

Chloe’s P.O.V.

     I stood on the sky deck with all my friends celebrating a memorable night. I wasn’t going to adapt to the party thing but Destiny insisted because she wanted to get Aaron in a masquerade outfit before we left. The one the phantom wore to the masquerade. I think its funny though. This is really great though. Being at a party with all of my friends. The cast from the play and all my class mates. Still being around Zack is a little uncomfortable since I still like him, a lot, but I can still have fun because he is my friend.

     “Chloe, you were so awesome up there!” Montana said walking over to me.

     “Thanks Tana!” I said to her excitedly as I hugged her.

     “Chloe!!!!!!!!!” I heard a small familiar voice yell out to me.

I looked around to see who it was. I saw Kara one of the girls I used to babysit. Beside her was her mom Amy, her little sister Sara and her brother David. Kara was six when I last babysat her, now she’s nine. Sara was four, now she’s seven. Their brother David is thirteen. I can’t believe they really made it, to London.

     “Kara!” I said excitedly as I picked her up to hold her.

I missed doing this.

      “Chloe!” Sara excitedly said as she hugged me.

     “Hey sweetie! How are you?” I asked Sara.

     “Good,” she answered shyly.

    “And how are you?” I asked Kara looking at her.

    “Great! You were so amazing up there!” Kara said to me excitedly.

I set her down. I looked at Amy.

     “Wait you guys were there?” I asked them happily confused.

     “Yeah we were, you were great up there hun,” Amy said to me hugging me.

   “You sounded fantastic!” David said to me as I hugged him.

I stood there for a moment.

     “Wait, if you’re here, that means. . .”

I looked around to see if I could find them.

     “Mom! Dad!” I said excitedly as I ran over to them and hugged them.

     “How are you here?” I asked them happily.
I leaned back from them.

    “A plane,” Mom responded sarcastically.

    “Very funny,” I said to mom.

    “I thought it was,” mom said.

I smiled at her. My mom Sue and my dad James, the best parents in the world. They sent me here when I was a freshman and it changed my life. I have the most amazing best friends in the entire world and because of this awesome Phantom of the Opera  musical for school, I might get to live every day being a part of that dream.

     “When you told us you were going to be docking in London, we couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see you guys,” Dad said to me.

    “Did you guys know about that play being ours?” I asked them.

     “Well, we knew about your play, but we didn’t know you were playing at the Paris Opera House tonight,” Mom said to me.

     “You were wonderful baby girl,” Daddy said to me as he hugged me again.