#5

Jisung's pov
i got up early and washed up before waking Seongwoo and Daniel who was sharing the same room as me.

"come on get up get up." i said pulling Daniel up from his sleeping position. "quickly go wash up. i'll go wake the rest up."

i went to the next small room where Sungwoon , Jinyoung and Daehwi were. i entered the room to see that Sungwoon and Jinyoung were both already awake.

"quickly go wash up. manager-nim is coming to get us for our schedule venue." i told the both of them and reached for Daehwi who was sleeping on the upper deck of the double decker bed he was sharing with Jinyoung.

he say up showing his bird nest hair. "come on down." i said carrying down from his bed like a child.

"go wash up araseo. i'll go wake the others." i said leaving the room walking to the big room. i opened the door to see that it was total darkness in there.

"who is that?" i heard a familiar voice say it. "Minhyun? you awake? it's Jisung hyung." i said.

"ah hyung. you come here to wake the members up?" he said as he walked infront of me.

"oh , i woke the rest up already." "gwanchana hyung. i'll wake those here." Minhyun said. "ah geurae? araseo." i said leaving the room sadly.

i was so excited to wake Sena up but Minhyun offered to so i couldn't reject it or i was afriad it might seem suspicious.

Minhyun's pov
i turned on the light in the room and started with Jihoon who slept above me. "Jihoon-ah , time to get up." he tossed over to the other side.

i climbed up the ladder and reached over to him with my long arms. "yah ireona (get up) jeojang boy." i said.

"ahh araseo hyung.." he mumbling. "get up already araseo?" i pat his butt before climbing back down to wake Woojin and Jaehwan.

i woke Woojin up first since Jaehwan slept on top. as expected from a pink sausage member , tossed and over to the wall. his actions were exactly the same as Jihoon.

"yah ireona oh?" i said patting his butt before reaching up to Jaehwan without climbing the ladder.

"Jaehwan ireona. come on." i said patting his butt too. he sat up immediately but was zoning out.

i ignored him and walked to the maknaes who were still sleeping. "Guanlin ireona." i said patting his shoulder.

"ahdjwkdhdj.." Guanlin mumbled. "araseo okay now get up please." i said pulling him by the shoulders. he sat up , still closing his eyes.

i tried reaching for Sena but i couldn't feel her anywhere from where i could reach. i stepped back a little only to be told by Jihoon , "hyung she is against the wall." i looked at Jihoon who was looking at her.

i climbed up and saw that she was facing the wall. brushing her hair , i said , "Sena , ireona saeyo."

she didn't even budge. Jaehwan and Jihoon who were sleeping on the upper deck , were all watching me trying to wake her up. Woojin and Guanlin who were sleeping at the lower deck , climbed up to Jihoon and Jaehwan's bed to watch me as well.

they all look like they are watching a movie. all of them were giving me teasing smiles. i gulped.

"Sena-yah." i said wrapping my hands on her right shoulder. my hand was so huge to the extent it made her shoulder look super tiny. well actually it is tiny.

"hmm~" she hummed. "ireona saeyo. it's morning." i said. she turned over to face me now , with her eyes still closed.

gosh , she is so pretty.

"Sena-ah ireona jebal~" i said brushing her hair. she opened her eyes slightly and got a shock. "omo eotteoke!" she covered her face with her blanket.

all of us who were in the rook cracked up. "ireona pali~" i said holding her hand. she sat up but still covering herself with her blanket over her face and started fidgeting.

the members sat on the respective beds they were on and i sat on Sena's bed waiting to see what she was doing.

when she lift the blanket from her head , she looked so cute!

"cute." Woojin said making all the other members look at him. Sena was still zoning out.

"go wash up Sena." i said getting down from her bed walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

looking at my face in the mirror , i said. "i knew it." my face was really red. i was blushing.

——————————————————————