"Come down and have a dance" Louis suggested, wiggling his eyebrows and bumping his hip into me. I growled at his childish behaviour, I certainly did not want to go and dance, and I certainly did not want to be spending my Friday night here in this stupid club.

"Go away, Louis" I muttered, turning my head away from him and looking down at the crowd. I really wasn't in the mood for him or his antics. If I was going to stay here a little longer, than I would prefer to do it without his drunken company and snarky comments.

"What the hell is your problem, Styles?" Louis menaced, the tone in his voice threatening.

"I didn't want to come here in the first place, Louis, excuse me for not being in the clubbing mood" I muttered back, raking my hand through my hair and pulling slightly on the roots. I knew I had the option to go, but it would be rude of me to leave without a solid excuse, and sitting upstairs wasn't nearly as bad as being amongst the mass of people on the dance floor.

"You used to love doing this, you know? We'd go out every weekend, we'd get pissed, have fun, get laid" he recollected. I shivered at his words. I didn't like to think about those times, where I'd get drunk to the point where I couldn't walk and would end up fucking any girl in plain sight. It happened nearly every weekend, my craving to be wanted and for physical contact getting the better of me.

Sex was the answer to all my problems, the pleasure I received filling a gaping hole that was gouged inside me once I had signed the divorce papers. Sex was complicated, it was nothing to my mind, but everything to my body. The only concern I had was that of my own physical pleasure, detaching myself from the emotional aspect, and zeroing in on the way it made me feel good and wanted and needed.

I needed to feel something, anything to make sure I wasn't numb or going crazy. The hands, the skin, the gasps, the touches, the moans, they were all part of what I needed to feel normal. It was an unhealthy way to cope, but it worked,

But this all changed the night I kissed Eve, a sweetness and warmth that I had never in my life experienced filled my entire being once I pressed my lips to hers. It was mind blowing to say the least, how one simple kiss could make my stomach flutter uncontrollably, but something as physical as sex could leave me feeling so numb and empty. Eve was what I needed, what I had been in search for ever since the divorce had left me feeling vulnerable and hollow.

"I know, Louis" I sighed, clasping my hands together as my elbows rested on the railing.

"Also, why didn't you tell me Eve turned 18? I wouldn't have thought you were such a freak if I knew she was of age now" he laughed, patting me on the back again.

I furrowed my brows, "She's not 18."

"What? But she's here, I saw her a while ago" he explained, and I felt my heart leap forward against my chest.

"What do you mean she's here, she can't be here? She's only 17, are you sure it was her?" I asked sternly, taking a step towards him. Louis turned his head down to the dance floor, eyes squinting in search for her.

"Positive" he pondered, his eyes still hunting, "She waved at me."

My legs were carrying me down the stairs before I heard his answer. What the fuck was she doing here? She's only 17, how the hell would she have gotten past security outside? She's underage for goodness sake, she shouldn't fucking be here!

I pushed my way aggressively through the crowd, my eyes peeled for any possible sign of her. My heart was racing at an uncontrollable speed, almost feeling as if I was going to pass out from the lack of oxygen entering into my lungs. The air around me was hot and thick, sweat forming along my hairline and my tie feeling extremely tight around my neck.