Chapter One

Alola

Picture is how I want Shadows to look

Shadows opened her eyes slowly. Today was the day they would be moving to Alola. She got out of her bed, her mother calling her. "Come on Shadows! Help me pack!" her mother, Angela, exclaimed. Shadows got up and walked towards the door. Her older twin brother, David, hugged her as she left her room, "I'll miss you sis." He said, his voice holding less enthusiasm than normal, "Likewise." Shadows replied in a whisper. They stopped hugging and Shadows left to help her mother.
You might think that Shadows is a somewhat strange name to call your child. Well, her name is actually Celina, but she always stays in the darkness and shade, so she got the nickname Shadows. Her hair is raven, like her mother, and she has purple eyes, like her father. She is extremely pale, with some hints of peach color in her skin. Her mother had coco skin, like her dirty blond brother. David, like their father Derek, had dirty blond hair, and like their mother, had sapphire blue eyes. Their father had peach skin.
Anyways, Shadows was helping her mother pack the bags and put them in the moving van. The Kalos born child was moving to Alola, with her Alola born mother. Her parents got into an argument over this, and they decided to divorce. Their father kept David, the older, outgoing twin, while their mother kept Shadows, the younger, shy one.
When the females had finished packing the moving van, with David's help, they had the van go to their house in Alola, Angela's childhood house. Then they went to the airport to get to Alola.
While on the plane, Shadows had stared out the window. She started when her mother started to braid her hair in pigtails. From then on, Shadows never looked away from the water passing beneath them. She wondered if they would get lost with the endless ocean, but that didn't happen. Once they landed, Angela had brought her daughter to go shopping and get more Alolan clothes.
After a long while of shopping, since her mother got a lot of clothes for herself as Shadows didn't really want much, they found their way to their house. It was a two story house, with a guest bedroom downstairs and two bedrooms upstairs. A guest bathroom was downstairs with the kitchen, dinning room, and living room. Upstairs there was another bathroom, along with one attached to the larger bedroom. There was also an office area and room for Pokemon to play in.
Shadows noticed that there was an egg in the Pokeplay room. "Mom! Is there supposed to be an egg here?" She called to her mother downstairs, who was sorting through the boxes with her Sylveon. "No, there isn't. Why don't you keep it and take care of it. It'll be your first pokemon! And I wonder what Pokemon it will be." Angela shouted from downstairs before she continued to sort the boxes. Shadows nodded to herself and picked up the egg gently. She hugged the egg and went to the smaller bedroom upstairs, her bedroom. She then went to sleep on her bed.