He must have grown impatient because he scratch the knife against my cheek until it bled, making me squirm. I couldn't help the tears that escaped, burning my cut cheek. "What do you want me to say?"

"Your. Name."

My eyes starred into his, the pieces starting to slide together. "Anna Emberly," I said, making his fist let me go. My body bounced slightly on the ground and I hissed in pain.

The knife was stuck on the table, near my clothes and necklace. He cracked his knuckles before walking back over to me. "That's right. Which means that you're not truly a Harp."

His hand pulled out a key, unlocking my ankle. He tucked the key back into his pocket before grabbing my black cover up and hosting me to my feet. I don't know what I expected, but when his arms threw me with such force into a shelving, it shocked me.

He didn't wait long before picking me up against and tossing me towards the brick wall, my hands getting cuts from it.

My breath tried to catch itself through the pain, but once again I was yanked up and by my throat and slammed on another table. The impact was so hard that the table had broken and pieces of it pierced my back and side.

I expected to be lifted up again and tossed around like a rag doll but instead he stood up and took a step back.

Pain radiated off my body and my face scrunched up at the slightest movements.

"I don't know why you think you're tough. I mean, look at you. You're nothing without your husband." As his words left his mouth, my hand searched for a piece of wood, finding it and gripping it tightly.

Moving quickly through the pain, I sat up and struck the man's leg, watching as he fell to one knee in winced in pain. I was ready to do it again to his head, but his hand caught it and yanked it away from me.

Grabbing ahold of me, I felt him rip my cover up off, leaving my chest out in the open before tossing me back to the chain. My arms covered myself, only to be yanked away and gripped tightly. The man looked me over, making me squirm under his gaze.

"All admit though, your quiet the looker," He smirked, making my arms try to tear away to cover up. Failing.

The door swung open and I felt the cool air past through my body, seeming to make the pain more noticeable. My teeth gritted at the sight of Chesterfield, his eyes going wide at the sight of me.

"What is this?" He yelled, walking in and closing the door. He stepped over the pieces of the broken table, looking at before walking up to the man still holding me. He grabbed him by the shoulder and yanked him away from me, making my body drop. My arms quickly wrapped themselves around my upper half my body crumbling together. It felt like if I pulled my body closer, I would just disappear from their sights.

But that's not how that works.

"Lord Benton said not to touch her!"

"He said not to kill her, he said nothing about torturing her." The man smirked over his shoulder as he looked at me, "Or having a little fun with her."

Chesterfield grabbed the man's face and yanked it back to look at him. His face showed anger as he said, "When Lord Benton hears about this, he'll be very disappointed. Now, get out!" He shoved the man towards the door, the cool air seeping through again as it opened and closed.

My eyes watched Chesterfield while my body shook.

Sighing, Chesterfield walked over, grabbed my ankle before locking me back to the brick wall. Once he stood, he looked me over before grabbing my silky, baggy shirt and tossing it over to me. With that, and no words said, he turned and left me alone in the room.