🔪🖕🏾😂HAHAHA😂🖕🏾🔪

Look at video before reading

3 years later

Airi's P.O.V

I was in my room sleep and I woke up because I heard yelling so I got up and seen my mama yelling and crying at my daddy because he's been coming into the house late every other night and the other nights he's been coming home drunk and when he comes home drunk he either beats me my sisters,brother or my mom and I'm sad because every time I look at my mom I see marks on her but I don't know what they are because I am only 4 years old but I seen my dad about to hit my mom because she was yelling at him so I ran up and hit him in his balls then he slapped tf so then I thought to myself while I was crying that I have had enough of him hurting my family so I said to that when he goes to sleep I'm going to get a knife and cut one finger on each of his hands so every time he thinks about touching us with his nasty hands it would hurt.

Night Time

Janay's P.O.V

So I was in my bed thinking on how could I hurt this b**** like he hurt me and my kids I mean like he wasn't even there when I gave birth to my 4 kids or he wasn't there to confort me when both of my parents died in a car crash so I don't give 100 f**** about him because he treats me like a piece of s*** he found on the side walk but then I was interrupted when I heard my door open then I seen Airi walk in with a sharp knife in her hand so I eased out my bed to try not to wake up Jim so I went over to Airi to see why she had a big sharp knife in her hand and she told me and I said ok and that I was going to help her so I went to the kitchen to get me a knife to so I could cut one of them stankin s****off ,so I went back to my room where I seen her sitting down on the couch in my room.

Airi's P.O.V

So I decided that it was time that I go cut my dads fingers so I went to the kitchen to get the knife then I went to my mom and dads room to start but my mom was up so she heard me come in and she asked me what was I about to do and I said cut daddy fingers because I'm getting tired of him hurting us and she said ok and that she wanted to help me do it so she went to the kitchen to get a knife so she then came back after and she said we got to do this fast so he won't wake up and then we started so she got one hand and I had got the other and my dad is a heavy sleeper so he is not going to wake up so then on the count of 3 we are going to start cutting 1.2.3. cut and we did it then next thing you know he started screaming and crying like a little b****.

I finally updated and I was going to do two chapters but I'm really really sleepy so I will be writing another one tmrw I hoped that everybody like this chapter
Like ,comment ,share byeeeeeeee
601 words 😘😘😁