He kept throwing up.

I looked at my phone. And picked it up. I went to my contacts and pressed down on the first one I saw.

<Taehyung's POV>

All I could think about was Y/N, running away from me. 

I thought she liked me. 

I slurped up my 3rd ramen quickly.

"Ma'am can I buy another one?" I said to the older lady at the cash register.

"It's not good for you," she replied.

I hesitated, "Can I get a sausage too?"

She sighed, "Don't eat too much, ok?" 

"Ok," I replied and gave her my last two dollars.

After making my "meal" I carried it and sat down at a table and ate. I ate it very slowly knowing it was the last I could afford and an excuse why I'm not at my dorm.

I took 30 minutes eating my sausage when my phone started ringing. It was Y/N. I swallowed my food down.

How should I talk to her? Is she calling to apologize? 

I tried to imagine what was going on:

"I was in a bad mood, I'm sorry," she explained.

"That's ok," I replied.

"I love you," she replies and I turn to see her holding a bowl of ramen.

"Here, I only give my ramen to the one I love," she said.

Nope! I snapped back to reality. I'm going crazy here. Shit, I should probably answer.

I coughed a little, "Um..hi."

"OPPPPPAAA!!" she yelled in a unstable high pitched tone.

"Are you sure you're calling the right-"

"OPPPPAAA!! I'M ALL ALONE!" she screamed.

"Are you ok?" I asked.

"FELIX IS BEING BORING!" 

Felix? Oh yeah its that punk. Why is she with him? And why is she drunk?

"Where are you right now?" I asked.

"OH! I'M IN THE DORM WITH FELIX, BUT THIS PUNK IS BORRIINNG!" she explained.

"Ok, don't move I'll be right there!" I said quickly. I didn't hang up yet, I started running back to our dorm.

She kept giggling. 

Once I finally got back, the door was opened. I walked in and looked around. Y/N was laying on the couch with her eyes only half opened and she was still laughing.

But she said she was here with Felix. 

"Where's Felix?" I exclaimed.

"He's outside," she said and bursted into laughter.

I walked over and sat on the couch resting her head on my lap.

"You need to calm down ok," I said. She grabbed on tightly to my hand.

"Oppa?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Yes?"

"Do you like me? Or really really like me? Or do you really really really like me??" she asked sounding like a 3 year old.

"I really really really like you," I replied.

"REaLly?" she asked with a voice crack.

"Yea," I said and looked away.

"I really really really really like you. But why won't you like me?" she asked pouting.

I laughed.

"Are you laughing at me now!?" she said angrily.

"No.." I replied.

She let go of my hand and placed her hand on my heart.

"Oooh! It's beating fast! That means you like me?" she asked looking at me.

"Cute pabo," I said.

She put down her hand and yawned then soon fell asleep.

I put my hand on my heart. Even when she was drunk, she was right. It was beating fast.

I know short chapter and also when this was a draft I accidentally published it so sorry for the spoilers. Soo if you thought u read this chapter earlier u may wanna reread it...or don't idc. Also happy 1 year anniversary for LY Her which came out exactly one flippin year ago soooo stream!!! Byeeeeeee and thank u!!!