You're mine now~

“You look so pretty like this...~” D said, placing her cold hand on Hitoshi's shirt. Since the shirt was lace and see through, the cool temperature of her hand went through it, making his breath hitch.

“It's time for us to have some fun~”

D started to unbutton Hitoshi's shirt, making sure to look into his eyes. He bit his lip and blushed, looking away.

“I-I didn't expect something like this to happen...” He gasped and tried to pull his arms down when D ran her fingers across his nipples. “Since it's your first time, I'll make it kind of quick.”

D started to unbutton his pants, pulling them down to his ankles after a second and revealing Hitoshi's hard member from under his boxers. He unintentionally arched his back, making the view even better.

Licking her lips, D leaned down and licked Hitoshi's left nipple, making him moan softly. He spread his legs a bit as D played with the waistband of his boxers.

“P-Please...! Please don't t-tease me!” Hitoshi begged, squeezing his eyes shut as D licked his nipples. She then sat up before rubbing his tip, making him moan loudly.

Hitoshi licked his lips and moaned again as D wrapped her hand around his member, starting to move her hand up and down quickly. Hitoshi started to thrust his hips, cumming in a matter of minutes.

D giggled and untied Hitoshi, letting his arms fall on the bed as he panted. “Hmm... We need to work on how fast you cum...” She said, grabbing her phone and going through it.

Hitoshi stared at her as she seemed to type, too tired to sit up. He wondered how D was going to teach him things if they could barely see each other. After a bit, he pulled his boxers and pants back up, buttoning his shirt as well.

“Alright, I can drive you back.” D said, looking like she was trying not to smirk. Hitoshi tilted his head before standing up, wobbling before D grabbed his arm, leading him out of the mansion.

She helped him get in the passenger side before going to the drivers side, starting the car and taking him to the fancy building.

“Well, you can go now~?” D said, making Hitoshi confused as to why she was rushing him. 'W-Was I bad?' He thought, getting out of the car and walking in the building and noticing that she didn't pull away.

He was met with the sight of his boss clapping, along with a few other people. “Congratulations for being the first person to be sold on their first night!” He said, making everyone cheer.

They handed him his stuff along with a few more... Toys, and sent him back to D's car. Getting inside, Hitoshi placed his items in the back, looking at D for an explanation as to why she payed $3,000 dollars to keep him if she only had him for one night.

“Well, you're super cute~ Also,  I didn't want anyone else to have you~” She said, starting to drive back to her house. “Anyway, you're mine now~”