Just Friends... Right?

"Where are we going?" Clementine said in a curious voice. "We'll get there, and you'll see, kid." Luke said, ruffling her hair as they walked. It had been about 2 months since the group abandoned them without reason at all, and they were left alone to survive with each other. "I'm 14 now, so I'm not a kid anymore, and stop doing stuff like that." She blushed a little and looked away. "Alright, kid, sure thing." He chuckled a little. They walked silently for a moment, and Clem glanced at Luke. "Hey, Luke." He looked over. "Yeah?" She hesitated and blushed. "D-do you know anything about puberty?" She trailed off at the last word. Luke blushed slightly, then chuckled. "Why?" She felt butterflies in her stomach, which she thought were gonna turn into bats. "Nevermind." Her courage had seemingly vanished, and she had felt embarrassed. "Just talk to me when you're ready, kid." She felt better knowing Luke understood. He was the only one that would.

*10:30 pm*

"Who's sleeping on the couch?" Clem asked. "Who said the couch was an option?" Luke replied. He wanted to make sure Clem was comfy, but he wasn't sleeping on the goddamn couch. "We are not sleeping in the same bed, Luke."
"What's wrong?"
"Everything!"
"Oh come on, we're just friends... right?"
To this she blushed. Sure, she had thought about Luke like that, but he was 27 for fuck's sake. She was 14. It was wrong. "Fine. Just no weird stuff, okay, Luke?"

11:00 pm

"I can't fucking sleep!" She exclaimed. She was right, neither of them could. "It's too goddamn cold in here." She said. "We could... cuddle." Luke said quietly. "Seriously? Luke, I mean... fine." She wrapped her arms around him and found he was extremely warm. She needed the heat. She wrapped her legs around his waist carefully. "This is... better." She realized the position they were in and blushed deeply. She suddenly had a need, the type you get when you're older. She bit her lip and kissed Luke, touching their lips together. Luke was taken back by this, but slowly melted into the kiss.

first ever wattpad! tell me what you think, id like to continue this story.