8

Cara let out a furious scream and buried her face in her hands.

Nothing made sense, yet everything Sin had told her and done felt... right. In all of her 24 years, Cara had never felt so torn, so split. Even after all the answers Sin had given her, she was left with so many question, still.

Carnal domination. Giving her what she needed. Liberation. He talked about sinning like it was good. Like spreading your legs to the Devil's spawn was a good thing, like becoming the family slut was what she needed to do.

How could he possibly know what was what she needed? Cara was furious. So because she liked whenever he touched her and made her feel this way, it was her destiny to become some frail little woman dominated by a man that did tasteless things to her in bed?

Despite being raised Catholic, Cara had always wanted to be an independent woman. One day when she had saved up enough money, she was going to move into her own apartment and build a life of her own. The job at the restaurant had only been temporary after she finished college. Finding jobs was hard and the restaurant paid good money. She knew perfectly well what she wanted in life, so who was Sin to tell her what she craved?

Getting out of her bed, Cara paced around her room like a tornado.

Sinners... she still couldn't wrap her head around that being a real thing. She wasn't much for the mythical, but God wasn't a myth and neither was the Devil. It was only fair to then assume saints and sinners weren't either. That made it a bit easier to digest, but still.

Cara finally tried to calm herself down when all this rage and spiteful energy did her no good. She wanted to rip at Sin, claw at him, yell at him in his face for ever coming into her life. Everything was just fine before he showed up and touched her. Before his sinful ways polluted her, not liberated her. She had been managing just fine...

Dropping down slowly, Cara felt her heart falter as it all boiled down to what was really the matter. Who she was really mad at.

Herself.

For 24 years she had been on the right path, and just one touch from a stranger – granted a supernatural one – she surrendered all of her beliefs and good deeds for the feelings he set free inside her.

It was shameful. It was bad and it was humiliating, to know that she was so weak that she just rolled over at his command because deep down, she apparently craved his domination. Why? And why him?

Because as carnal domination goes... I am the greatest you'll find.

Cara shivered. His energy was enigmatic in a gut wrenching way. He possessed so much stealth and grace with his elegant movements and subtle smirks it was terrifying. Whenever he was in the same vicinity as her, her body always called out to him in a way she couldn't deny. It was like his presence demanded attention. When their eyes locked, that's when she knew it was game over. They held the deepest promises his mouth wasn't shy to voice aloud.

Cara sighed, but then jerked when she suddenly heard a thumping sound across the hall. She had completely forgotten she was supposed to be watching her brother in all the Sin madness.

Jumping up, she quickly went out her room and across the hall to knock on her brother's door. "Sam? Are you in there?"

It took a few seconds, but then she heard her brother grunt back a sharp, "What?"

"I heard a thump. Did you leave your room?" She questioned.

"Obviously not, Sherlock," He sniped back. She heard him mutter a low curse before then adding, "Just go away and leave alone."