Part 5

Chapter 51- Brandon's POV: Kelly and my mom walked into the bus. Awwe that's so cute! Kelly said, is she asleep? Yeah I told her. She took out her phone and took a picture then walked back to her seat I looked out the window and then played on my phone for a bit. I all of a sudden looked at my phone it's an hour till we get to the hotel. I lean in and kiss Brooke she wakes up and looks at me. I said an hour till we get to the hotel! She smiled at me and said how long was I asleep? 3 hours I replied. She said wow and you didn't move, cause I was sleeping in your lap? Yeah she smiled then kissed me. I opened up twitter and looked at what's new brooke looked too! Her mom had posted -- go to get a coffee come back on the bus and Brooke is sleeping in Brandon's lap! They are growing up-- she tagged me, Brooke and my mom then the pic. I showed Brooke the pic she smiled then I went out of then pic then she said is that on twitter? Yeah I say. Brookes POV: I sat up and said mom why did you post that picture on twitter? I asked her she said it was cute. Then Chloe maddie and Paige said oh I wanna see this pic. I slouched down into Brandon's lap and Sat there when we got to the hotel I got up and grabbed his hand we walked into the hotel and stood there waiting for Abby to check us in.

Chapter 52- Abby gave nia,Maddie and Kenzie keys for their room. Then walked over to Chloe and Paige and gave them there keys. All I could think to myself is why didn't Abby give me a key, I kinda need one! Then I said abby Abby I kinda need a key I doubt that Chloe or Paige are gonna give up theirs! Abby looked at my mom and said you didn't tell her yet? My mom said no she looked at me and said you are not sharing a room with Paige and chloe anymore your sharing a room with brandon. Abby came up and handed us our keys we walked outside to wait at the bus to get our luggage. Maddie looked at me and said so your sharing with paige and chloe?no I said. You get your own room? Chloe asked me I said no. Then I looked up at Brandon and smiled. Wait Paige said are you and brandon sharing a room? Yeah I say. Everyone looked shocked. Then Abby came out with Gia and the moms we grabbed our luggage the kids went in one elevator and moms in the other. We were on the 2nd floor moms on 3rd! I was across the hall from Paige and next to them is Maddie. I went in and sat down my luggage then plopped down on the bed. Then I looked at Brandon is there only one bed?he nodded I said I'll be right back.

Chapter 53- I walk out of the room and go knock on paige's door! she opens it and I walk right in. you have 2 beds I say, they nod then I walk out and maddie's door is open. Kenzie sees me and runs to hug me. I tell her I'll come see her later she says okay I walk down to the elevators and go up to 3rd floor. Abby's door is open I still knock on the door though! She looks at me and says hello Brooke can I help you? Yes Abby I just had a question for you. Okay what is it? Did me and Brandon get the wrong room? No why Brooke? Because we only have 1 bed and the others have 2! Nope that's correct brooke, it happened because we all trust you guys and since you guys are dating I didn't think it would be a big deal. Thank you miss Abby she surprisingly gave me a hug then I walked down the hall to my moms room I knock she opens the door and says what's wrong I look at her and smile nothing I just was talking to Abby and she hugged me. My mom looked at me shocked I told her I was gonna go back down stairs she said okay. I walked down to the elevator and went back down to my room. I knocked on the door because I forgot my key.

Chapter54- Brandon opened the door and I went to walk in and ran into him. We both laughed I said let me in Brandon. He looked at me and said what's the password I laughed i don't know I told him.you can't come in till you know the password. Okay Is this the password I lean I and kiss him then a minute later I pull away he looks at me and says wow! That wasn't the password but you can come in he picked me up and walked into the room. He shut the door and set me down on the bed. He looked at me and said tv? I said Naah ! I took out my phone and checked twitter! He came up behind me and I felt him over my shoulder I tilted my head back and kissed him. He just smiled at me. I put my phone away and turned around and sat my back across the backrest. Brandon came and sat next to me. I just smiled at him then he looked into my eyes and said you know the password was I love you! I tell him That is so cheesy but cute. He kisses me.