Love on the dance floor part 4

Chapter 46- we were waiting backstage when Brandon came up to me said good luck then kissed me then walked away. Chloe and Paige came up to me and said was that? I said something that never happened. Then I heard the announcer say please welcome number 240 Abby lee dance company with tea party. Two guys carried out our table and chairs. Everyone went out but me and got in their pose. When the music started I walked out on stage then we did our dance I did all my steps right we walked off stage and we all said it was amazing. We got back to the dressing room and Abby congratulated us. Then I went and sat down she looked at me and said Brooke get ready for your duet! I looked at herald said were doing it? She said yes Brooke get ready. I went and changed into my costume it was a white and black dress it was beautiful. I put my hair in a bun and did my makeup. then Abby said let's run that dance we ran the dance once and she pointed a couple of things to fix then we went through it completely. When we were done Abby looked at us and said where is my kiss? Not allowed I said. Abby said fine and took us in the hall she said run this dance with the kiss I don't care what your moms say if they have a problem with it they deal with me. We went backstage and Brandon said good luck then went to the other side.

Chapter 47- I heard them announce Brooke hyland and Brandon pent from Abby lee dance co with not over you. I went out and got in my pose the music started and I started to dance, we were almost near the end and we were doing amazing then all I could think was Brandon gonna kiss me. We did our last move and Brandon kissed me then we walked off. He picked me up backstage we did amazing he said! Yeah we did I replied. Brooke look I need to tell you something. Okay I said. He grabbed my hand Brooke I love you and I'm going to fight for you. I'm not giving up, I just want it to be like it use to be. Will you fight for me? He asked me. I looked into his eyes and said yes I will I love you. I kissed him. We walked back to the dressing room his hand locked into mine.

Chapter 48- we walked into the dressing room and all the girls ran up to us and hugged us. Abby said we did amazing and would be shocked if we don't get first. Our moms looked at us and Diane said Brandon let go of Brooke's hand and get away from her. He looked at his mom and said no I'm not! My mom looked at me and said Brooke! I said mom no I love Brandon. Our moms looked at each other than Abby and said okay. I looked at her and said okay? She said yes we were never mad about what happened we thought it was cute and took pictures then we decided to see if you guys truly loved each other. We wanted to know if Brandon would fight for you and if you would fight for him. I looked at Brandon then he leaned down and kissed me. I just smiled Abby looked at us and said awards! We all walked to awards and sat at the front of the stage. Kenzie sat on my lap and Brandon held my hand. I felt so happy in this moment. Okay the announcer said let's start with solos in 3rd place

Chapter 49- Erin mcadams with dreams. In 2nd place maddie Ziegler with give your heart a break, maddie stood up and got her award. Now in 1st place Chloe lukasiak with Alice! Everyone cheered she got her award and sat down. Next is duet awards in 3rd place with you've got a friend in me mya and Josh. In 2nd We got the beat holly and Trevor. And in 1st place I felt Brandon's hand grab mine tighter. Brooke and Brandon with not over you! I set Kenzie down and me and Brandon each got an award. We sat down and Kenzie sat on my lap again. Okay group awards they announce every place but first and we haven't been called yet. All I could think we won or didn't even place. In 1st place Abby lee dance company with tea party! Kenzie ran and got the award. Awards were done and we went back to the dressing room Abby said she was very proud of us. We packed up our stuff and got on the bus. I went and sat in a seat then Brandon came and sat next to me I laid my head on his shoulder and fell asleep. I felt his warm lips touch mine and he said we would be home in 20 mins I said okay. He leaned down and kissed me I couldn't stop smiling I pulled out my phone and text Carly 20 mins from the studio be over at your house in 30 mins! When we got Aldc Brandon and me walked off the bus he gave me a kiss and said bye I'll text you I love you! I said I love you too! I walked off and got in the car my mom dropped me off at carlys I grabbed my bag I had left in the car for her house. I wen up to the door and rang the doorbell then my 3 friends came running a tackled me I a hug I just laughed. It was so nicety see my friends we swam hung out and made videos the next day around 1 my mom came to pick me up. I told my friend I would miss them and we could FaceTime and text while I'm gone , I hug them and say goodbye then hop in my moms van and drive home!

Chapter 50- I get home and finish packing for my 2 month trip. I pack a big suitcase my dance bag with dance clothes and two other bags of stuff. I put my phone on my charger then fall asleep. I wake up at 5 am and get dressed put my charger in my suitcase and my phone in my purse. I put all my stuff in the van and my mom and sister do the same we grabs Starbucks coffee then head to Aldc when we get there everyone but the Zieglers were here! I ran over to Brandon and hugged him . He helped me put my stuff in the bus the me and him went and sat down in a seat it was a 5 and a half hour ride. We were stopping at places too! I sat at the window I turned around and brandon kissed me I kissed him back and smile. He says I look tired I am I respond I'm dome my coffee so he throws it in the garbage for me then, Abby says everyone Is here and were leaving! Brandon sits back down and I put my head on his shoulder he kisses my forehead. I look up at him he just smiles at me. I get up and sit on his lap he just leans in to kiss me. I start to make out with him. I pull away and start checking my twitter an instagram I tweet 6 hour bus drive to Orlando! Stuck with him then I tell brandon too look and he smiles I add the pic and a heart. I press tweet! He takes out his phone takes a picture and posts it to twitter with the caption 6 hours on the bus! Upside is I get to cuddle with you ! I smile. I post the same thing on instagram then put my phone in my purse in the seat across from us.I look around and realize everyone except Chloe Paige and Maddie are sleeping. I tell Brandon and he says wow! I say I know. He says good and leans in I lean in too and start making out with him! Then everyone seems to wakeup we pull at a pit stop and everyone gets up. I'm still sitting there on Brandon's lap. He asks me if I wanna go inside I say no, you can tho. He smiles at me and says I'll stay here. I start to close my eyes and I fall asleep in his lap.