Forest of Youkai ~ Part 2, Gon!!!

"Quick, quick. The river is this way" y/n led Killua to where the river is and from afar they could see Gon with two youkai beside him. 

"Gon!!!" Yelled Killua as he kicked the two youkai away. *THUD!!*

"Aah Killua, what are you doing?!" Yelled Gon in a surprise as the two Youkais are on the ground with smoke coming from their but. The two youkai got up and flee in terror "Run!! it's a ruthless brute!!!" 

"hmph" Killua shrugged 

"A-ah Arigatou nee!!" Yelled Gon in an effort to show his gratitude to the youkai that were no longer in sight.

"Daijoubu ka Gon?" Ask Killua. 

"Yeah, *sweat drop* look at what I've found"

Gon turned around and showed what he was holding. He was holding a big leaf that holds a mountain amount of wild berries. 

"Uwa, how did you manage to gather that many?!" said y/n in a tone of surprise.

"Heheh, the forest animals told me where the berries are." 

"Forest animals.." *sweat drop* y/n repeated with a slight hesitation

"Anyways let's go back now. Oh and one moment Gon" y/n approached Gon and placed her fingertips on his forehead. "Since you are holding something for now I'll place it on your forehead." Light came out from her forehead as she uttered some incantations. "This way we won't attract youkai. And Killua come closer to us, I will put one more spell around us so that they won't realise our presence." Killua walked closer to Gon and y/n and y/n uttered some spell. From her incantations, a rope like beam came out and formed a circle around them. Three pieces of strand came loose from the rope and tied itself to each one's finger. One to y/n's pinky finger and the others to Gon's and Killua's. 

"Now let's go and guys from here on don't talk loudly."

"eh why?" Gon asked

"I'll explain later when we are back at the attic" 

They started walking in the direction of the forest entrance. Killua walked slightly behind them as y/n and Gon walked at a matching pace. Killua continued to stare at the string and decided to silently use Gyo to examine the string. Y/n glanced to the back which made Killua concealed his nen. 

"Killua is everything okay? is the string too tight?" whispered y/n to check on him. 

"No its fine." Killua replied.

"Okay" replied y/n

Along the way that was the only conversation they had and they kept quiet to not lure any other youkai. The moment they walked pass the glowing tree the string vanished and so they went back to the attic with the wild berries.

"Finally we're back... Alright guys it's good that nothing happened to Gon. Gon, if only you know what you just put yourself into." y/n said

"Eh? How is going to the forest dangerous?" Gon asked. 

y/n sat on the floor and crossed her arms as she closed her eyes. "The forest is filled with dangerous youkai that kidnaps and eat people, they set up traps and we were lucky that you did not fall into any of their traps or encounter any danger was what I would sayyy buuutt..."

y/n opened her eyes and looked at the two boys.

"You guys are nen users right? and you came from a different world. No actually I cannot sense anything from you so only Killua is a nen user?"

"How did you know?"  Gon said.

*sweat drop* "I knew it. Gon, she is also a nen user. Those light and the string.... you would normally miss it but they are your nen isn't it? A nen power that can hardly be seen even when you use gyo. Is this the other world's nen?"

"I'm surprised that you would notice that." *chuckle* "Don't worry I mean no harm" y/n raised her hands in a surrender pose. "but in exchange.."