"Is This Not What You Want?"

" oh I'm so sorry little guy you're so cute but you are our poor little baby! You know in the world of living your almost dead. When Starfire kills you because of your sexual nature to her feet, you're going to belong to us beautiful demons who have the best feet in the world! Don't worry honey taking that smell in every bit of that beautiful soft skin and just rub it against your little member!~"
*I tried to resist but she was wiggling her toes and I was rubbing up against every part of her stocking. As I tried to turn around she turned me right back around to her foot. I tried endlessly to get out of her grip of her beautiful stockings and her feet but I couldn't resist her beautiful soft skin and the smell of stocking fabric. I was in pure shell, my hormones are kicking in I wanted every bit to let loose but I know if I did it would hurt and feel good at the same time. I don't know how I know this, but if I let loose it's going to feel so good, l"lI can barely even catch my breath I'm going to hurt so bad if I don't stop myself. Oh God is starting I'm going to die!*
" Just let it out my little man there you go just faint right there on the spot poor little guy. See you in Hell~ my poor little foot lover!"