Doraemon Story 13: Nobita vs Nekozara (SWORD FIGHT)

Nobita had Doraemon's Legendary Sword "Denkomaru" which automatically fought the opponent and Nekozara had extremely good sword skills! It was technology vs. skill! Nobita slowly stepped forward and then suddenly ran towards nekozara who just smiled. Nobita was about to attack him but he blocked the attack with his sword. Nekozara pushed his sword and made Nobita fall to the ground. Then with a grin on his face, slowly stepping towards the fallen Nobita. 'Poor, child!' he said with evil eyes 'You shouldn't have put up a fight with me! I am one of the best sword fighters in the universe... no, not one of the.... I am THE BEST sword fighter!' 'You have arrogance and over-confidence? uh? Well then, that would be your weakness!' Nobita yelled back as he tried to get up but Nekozara hit him on the head with his sword. 'Kid, it's time to end!' Nekozara said as he saw the fallen Nobita 'In advanced weapon vs. skill, skill always wins!' He was about to hit Nobita with the sword right in the head again, knocking him out but suddenly he felt something hit his back. It was Doraemon with his air cannon. Nobita had left the 4D pocket on the ground after taking the sword out of it so Doraemon could take it when he came back! 'Skill does win, true, but EVIL... never does!' Doraemon said with angry eyes. 'How dare you knock me out?' He gave another shot of air cannon on Nekozara's hand causing the sword to fall out of his hand. Now Nekozara was swordless as Nobita quickly grabbed his sword. 'Don't forget your dad is captured... any wrong move and the lasso will electrify him to DEATH!' Nekozara said slyly. Doraemon and Nobita widened their eyes and looked at each other. They couldn't understand what they could do as Nekozara gave another big, evil grin....