"The snacks and drinks are back there and we take the pictures over there through that door." Chris said pointing. I nodded. "You wanna dance?" He asked smiling. I giggled and nodded again, letting him lead the way.

Throughout the night we danced and laughed and danced and laughed and danced some more. The music was awesome, at least I thought it was. The DJ played mostly pumped up music, there were about three slow songs, which Chris and I danced to as well. Around 10 o'clock we decided to go take the pictures so we called Jess and Daniel. We were going to take a group picture and then a separate one.

We went to the back door that Chris pointed to earlier and a lady there asked us to sign this paper asking for our names and what classes we have, that way they can send the pictures to us during school.

"Can I check my phone really quick, please?" I asked Chris. I didn't bring a purse with me, so Chris is carrying my phone and money in his pockets. This way I won't have to worry about carrying my damn purse everywhere. It's annoying, and also disturbing to dance with.

"Yea." He said handing it to me. We stepped aside and waited in line for our picture to be taken. I checked to see if my dad has called me. He wasn't home by the time I left so I'm a tiny bit worried. He told me he'd be home before I left. So Where could he have gone? I didn't receive anything so I sighed and gave Chris back my phone. He kissed my forehead and hugged me.

"Next." The photographer said.

We decided to take the group picture first so we all went forward. The photographer told us all how to pose and then took two pictures making us all blink blinded from the flash. After that Chris and I took a picture together and then Jess and Daniel took a picture.

"Mels come to the bathroom with me please." Jess begged me after they finished taking their picture. I smiled.

"Yea. I'll meet you by the snacks." I told Chris. He nodded and gave me a peck.

"Go with Chris." Jess said to Daniel with a smile. She gave him a peck on the lips and pulled on my hand to follow her. "I have to pee so bad." she said walking quickly to the bathroom. I laughed.

"Why did you hold it?" I asked her.

"Because I was having so much fun!" She said dreamily.

"I know, me too." I smiled. "Everything's so pretty. The decorations they put; all the drapes on the walls and the masks they glued onto them, and the water fountain in the middle of the dance floor is gorgeous." I said thinking about it. "They did a good job decorating." I stated amazed.

"Seriously, I wonder what our theme is going to be for our senior prom." She said when we entered the restroom. She then let go of my wrist and ran to an open stall. I giggled and did the same, although I don't have to pee as badly as she did. "Have you seen Emily?" Jess whispered once we were washing our hands. My heart beat a bit faster at the mention of her name.  I sighed. Chris never mentioned her so I don't know what's been going on. I really doubt he'd do anything with her though. Therefore I have nothing to worry about.

"Nope. And I hope I won't." I said honestly. "I'm having a fun time and I honestly don't need her to ruin it for me." Jess smiled at my response. "Besides, it's hard to find the correct person with everyone having masks on." I said.

"Seriously. She's not worth ruining our night." She said. We went back to the snack table. I saw Chris and instantly jumped on him, clinging onto him from his neck. He smiled.

"Hey beautiful." He said, giving me a peck on the lips. He wrapped his strong muscular arms around my waist and rubbed my back making me get sparks all over my body.