Turned human

The day had started out normal enough until a signal for a relic had appeared.

The Autobots had gotten there first and Miko had followed them but hid behind a large tree.

The Decepticons soon opened a groundbridge and showed up.

During their fight Miko decided to try to move the relic so it wouldn't get stepped on until she accidentally pressed a button and a loud beeping noise started.

The Autobots quickly took cover as well as Miko and a bright flash of light came from the relic.

Once the light was gone the Autobots came out from hiding and instead of seeing the Decepticons they saw six humans in their place.

The first one must have been Megatron, he was muscular and looked to be in his fifties.

The next two were Soundwave and Lazerbeak, Soundwave was thinner with gray hair and looked to be in his early forties and Lazerbeak was a child about three or four and had blond hair.

The next one was Starscream, he was thin with gray hair with a strip of red in the front and looked to also be in his early forties.

Next was Breakdown, he was also muscular with Black hair and he looked to be in his thirties.

Last but not least was Knockout, he wasn't as thin as Starscream and Soundwave nor as muscular as Megatron and Breakdown, he had red hair and looked to be in his twenties.

The thing they all had in common is they were all completely nude.

"Miko, what did you do?" Bulkhead asked Miko.

"I accidentally pushed a button on the relic, I'm sorry." Miko said.

Optimus comed Ratchet for a groundbridge and each Autobot carefully picked up a Decepticon.

Miko went through first and the Autobots followed.

Jack, Raf and Y/n were all watching tv when the Autobots came through.

"Optimus, who are those humans you have?" You asked Optimus when the Autobots walked into the base.

"Y/n, these are the Decepticons." Optimus replied.

"WHAT?!?!" You, Jack and Raf asked at the same time.

"Yeah, Miko kinda pushed a button on the relic and now the Cons are human." Bulkhead said.

Bulkhead, Bumblebee and Arcee took the kids home and the Autobots carefully set the Cons in the human area and you got some blankets to cover them up with.

Ratchet groundbridged back to where the relic was and brought it back to base so he could examine it.

"Optimus, where will they sleep?" You asked Optimus.

"I believe there's an extra room with human beds across the hall from your room." Optimus replied.

"And what about clothes? I don't exactly want to see their bits hanging out all the time." You said as you tried not to think about having to live with a bunch of nude Decepticons.

"I will call Agent Fowler." Optimus said.

You couldn't believe that you would have to probably help the Decepticons adjust to being human.