Helping us |16|

The next morning you woke up, feeling a bit more refreshed. You sighed, still feeling your ears and cat features. You got up, opening your eyes. Something didn't feel right. You looked down at yourself and jumped up, screaming. You heard footsteps running up the stairs not long after, and Nathan opened the door in a hurry. "Are you ok?!" He asked, and you stared at him in disbelief. He stared at you before caught awkwardly. "I'm...sorry" he said and you still couldn't believe what was going on. You had cat paws instead of feet, and your tail was fluffier too. Were you slowly turning into your beast form?? This wasn't good. You walked up to the man. "What is this??" You asked, and he looked at you confused. "What do you mean?" He asked and you sighed loudly. "This! This wasn't there before!" You said and pointed at your feet and your tail. "Well...I don't see a problem. You are a beast after all. You're just turning into your true form, slowly but steadily." He said, and before you could say anything he walked to the door. "Let me get you something to wear." He said, and you only now noticed that you were still wearing your clothes from yesterday. You could easily change your clothes, using your transformation skills. But you decided not to say anything, since he already left. You sat back down, and waited patiently. You closed your eyes and listened. You heard the faint sound of birds chirping, and rustling in the trees near the cabin. You got up and walked over to the window. You opened it. You were on the third floor, with a perfect view of the forest. You smiled, as your time in the cave came to mind. It was relatively short, but you still missed that place. After all, it was where you and Penny shared a home together. You missed him, longing for him. Wanting to be in his arms, but you couldn't. These thoughts made you sad, and you closed the window, trying to keep the sad thoughts outside all together. Just as you turned back to the door, it opened and Nathan walked in with a few clothes and put them on the bed. "Here, get dressed. We're in the kitchen if you maybe want to join as for breakfast." You nodded, and he exited the room, shutting the door behind him. You sighed as you changed. Should you go downstairs? You thought a bit about his offer. You knew you'd be staying here a while longer. And it wouldn't hurt to get to know the others a bit, would it? You got dressed and made your way to your door having decided you'd join them. You exited the room and headed downstairs. As you stepped onto the stairs as gaze shifted over to the dining table. There were a few people, if you could call them that. 3boys and 2girls. You recognized Nathan, and two of the others. They were the ones Nathan had ordered around. As you got into the kitchen, everyone stared at you. You looked at them for a second, and walked over to Nathan. "So... I'm here.." you said, and he nodded. "I thought you wouldn't come." He said and showed you an empty seat. You sat down, and everyone just stared at you. "Guys, that's not how you treat a guest!" Nathan said and everyone nodded.
"I'm Ryan."

The panther nodded at you

"Hey, I'm Krista!"