TDAS Re-write episode 1: Heroes vs. Villains

Start from the beginning

Go pack your bags, 'cause I've already won,

(Scott cracks up at the sight, but then screams as Fang comes charging after him. Lindsay peeks out of the confessional, confused. The confessional then falls front-first)

Everything to prove, nothing in my way

(Zoom in to the spa hotel; Chef is relaxing in a chair as a butler brings him a drink. Pan over to Noah sitting at the dinner table; he looks at Chef, rolls his eyes, and goes buries his nose in his book)

I'll get there one day.

(Pan over to Mike and Zoey lying on two masseuse tables right across from each other. They lean in to kiss, when the masseuse bends Mike's leg out of shape, causing him to holler in pain)

Cause, I wanna be famous!

(Zoom out to the beach, where Dawn is meditating in between a bear and Sasquatchanakwa; the two creatures get into a slap fight. Pan across the dock where a giant spider stands; the spider takes its head off revealing Izzy, who winks at the audience, puts the head back on, and jumps onto a yacht holding the other rejected contestants; Ezekiel secretly swims away from the yacht)

Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na!

(Pan over to 15 of the contestants (In their swimsuits) standing on platforms holding jousting sticks, standing in battle poses. On one side stand Jo, Anne Maria, Heather, Lightning, Alejandro, Gwen, and Duncan. On the other side stand Brick, Lindsay, Owen, Mike, Zoey, and Courtney)

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

(Jo and Brick clash equally and both fall backwards, Anne Maria restlessly shoves Lindsay back, Owen belly-buts Heather back, Lightning shoves Mike back without any trouble, Zoey clashes with a smug Alejandro who shoves her back, and Gwen and Duncan clash with Courtney, her stick burning as she grins deviously. Zoom in on the fire, changing the scene to the campfire at night. Noah and Dawn sit in front of the fire; Dawn looking at Noah lovingly, and Noah looking at Dawn awkwardly)

I wanna be, I wanna be, I wanna be famous

(Sierra pops up behind them and snaps a picture of them with her phone. Zoom out to reveal the 18 contestants gathered around the fire, and the season's logo)

(Whistling in tune)

(Opening Credits end; these will be the credits for the rest of the season)

(Zoom in to Camp Wawanakwa, cut to Chris on the still rickety Dock of Shame)

Chris: Welcome to Total Drama All-Stars. After my involuntary yearlong vacation... I really need to be in a familiar environment, surrounded by the people I love ...to hurt. (Evil laugh) It's a condition of my parole. Except for the hurt part, eh, that's all McLean! (Strolls down to the edge of the dock, where the Drama Machine from season 3 is waiting, along with a familiar briefcase) So, I'm bringing back 18 TD All-Stars to battle it out in the most dangerous, death-defying, One Million Dollar competition, ever! (The robot holds up the open case, where the wind blows a few bills away. Chris then addresses an incoming helicopter) and here they are now! From Revenge of The Island, Say hello to...

(The door to the chopper reveals an apprehensive looking MIKE)

Chris: -Multiple Mike! (A hand shoves Mike off the chopper) AKA, Chester, (Mike gasps, switching personalities) –Svetlana (He gasps, switching personalities again) Vito, (His hair slicks back and his eyes narrow) and Manitoba. (Mike seemingly reverts to normal, though Manitoba's scream of "Crikey!" gives him away. He splashes into the water) Mike's crush, pushover turned powerhouse, Zoey.