Chaptet 7 Part 3

Light mindlessly ran his fingers through his brown locks of hair as he stared blankly at the computer screen. His other hand was probing at the machine buttons, to turn it on.
While the computer started up he pondered about the investigation team. Everyone including his father had supposedly left the building and he couldn't help but wonder about how they were handling the situation.
Gripping the mouse, he focused on the computer screen in front of him and began researching recent deaths. He had found that a popular journalist had died of a heart attack minutes before the outage. He couldn't quiet put his finger on it but something seemed strange about this guys death. Light lightly placed a hand on L's shoulder getting the detective to look up at him. "Come take a look at this L." Pointing at the screen he gestured. " This man had a huge interest in the Kira case and often wrote blogs and posted videos where he spoke about the killings. I think he was on to something big. I checked his recent status update prior to his death and he had been planning to upload a video of him giving'extremely vital information'. But minutes before that scheduled upload the outage happened and he shortly died of a heart attack. I'm thinking Kira was preventing him from giving a lead on his identity."
L looked back with a hard to read expression. "Light-Kun I believe you're wrong about one thing." Light made a confused face but continued to let L speak. " I think we've just been given a lead.", the detective stated with a sly smile. "Hey, that's right!"Light says. Shaking the detectives shoulder with enthusiasm, he exclaims, "We need to get a hold of that video the journalist was going to upload as soon as possible." The sounds of lights suddenly turning on all throughout the building are heard. The lighting in the room instantly got brighter and electricity had obviously been turned back on.
Light looks at the detective with a relieved look on his face and L says, " Light-kun ,I think your light is finally showing."