Shot 15

Hello guys I am backkkk
so well here I am with the most awaited revelation ..
Why Sanskar blamed Swara for being an KAATIL …
Does Swara had really killed RP
How Sanskar became soo stone hearted ..
So here is the episode which has answers all of the questions .so let’s begin …
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Shot 15 …

The episode starts with Swara coming back home and kept her purse on sofa should I tell Sanskar about this ??? I need to talk to him now enough of this revenge revenge game I’ll tell him today what all happen that day she took out papers and started writing …

Flashback shows ..

Next day after Sanskar proposed Swara she got to know about the consignment which is coming on the next day ..
An announcement was made for college students that the next day they have a holiday as management meeting is held ….

Swara knew that it was not management meeting but to take the delivery of drugs as it can’t be possible infront students ..

She was all set for the next day karan too came to help her ..they were all set to attack …???…

On xx-xy-xyza…date …

Swara sees all the gates of Maheswaris academy were closed she and karan were all set .Swara was wearing her undercover agent clothes with a veil on her face such that her face is not visible

Raman Rahul akash and Raj were guiding her …far from the college ..Ranveer was worried coz it may risk Swara life too so he was too present with Raman n others ..

Ishani, Rp and others were all set to take the consignment …

Swara and karan sees a truck going inside she climbed it and went inside

…she sees the cargo stopping and they are delivering drugs she took out the necessary pictures and informed Raman they were all set with their team to arrest Rp and others …

Swara and karan was hiding when Ishani sees them ..

Who are you she said and all looked at Swara and karan ..

What u are doing here Rp said angrily ….

My duty Mr Ramprasad Maheswari your game finished she said pointing gun at him ..

All gets shocked ..when Raman with the entire team reaches there Ishani sees Ranveer and got shocked ..

Who are you said Rp and Swara removed her veil …

Swara he said ..

Yes Mr Ramprasad Maheswari your game is finished now it is a stop on your illegal activities she said …

They all arrested other members and took them..Rp was not ready to surrender he had a gun in his hand ..
Drop your gun down or else I’ll shoot you said Swara angrily …

I’ll not surrender I don’t want my son to hate me he didn’t knew that I am involved in illegal activities I’ll die but not surrender …said Rp …

Papa what u are saying said Ishani crying …

Ishani take care of Sanskar said Rp .. don’t let him know ever about this ..

Swara gets shocked listening Sanskar name ..

What you are saying Sanskar ??? Your son ???

Yes he is my son he didn’t know anything and I’ll not let him know anything ever …said Rp ..

I am saying again drop your gun or else I’ll shoot you ..

Shoot me I won’t surrender ..said Rp ..

The battle was going on between them all the agents have surrounded Rp and ask him to surrender but he was not ready to do that …

On the other side ..

Sanskar was waiting for Swara call as she told him that she will give her answer after 2 days he gets a call and got shocked and ran towards the Maheswari academy …

This is the last time I am warning you said Swara almost loosing her patience..

Rp no need I’ll die before being a criminal in my Sanskar eyes he said an “SHOOTED HIMSELF”….and threw the gun ..

Sanskar was running he reached there ..when he heard a gun shot he moved towards backyard …

He got shocked seeing Rp lying dead and he turned and looked at Swara who was having gun in her hands and sees all the agents ..

Papa …he shouted looking at Rp
Swara looked at Sanskar and drop the gun …

That was shocking for him ambulance came and took Rp body Sanskar left from there before Swara could meet him …

Ishani saw Swara angrily and said I’ll never ever forgive you for this she said and left from there ..

Swara was in deep trauma as now how will she face Sanskar …she fainted there and Ranveer took her …

Flashback ends …

Mein KAATIL nahi Hu Sanskar Rp uncle had SHOOTED HIMSELF coz he didn’t want his son to know about his deeds she said and cried …she wrote everything and kept that in their room ..waiting for Sanskar …
.

On the other side …

Sanskar was having blood red eyes his anger was in peak he was fully drunk sitting in the bar trying to recollect what all happen in his life ..

“He was a happily go lucky guy ..
He fall in love with his angel …he loved her more than anything else …
He started to live his life one more to the fullest …
He got betrayed as her angel killed his dad as per his view ..
He lost everything in life …
He struggled to become a famous business tycoon …
He met his angel after 5 years ..with a motive …
He got married to her ..for his revnege
He started torchering her but he torchers himself too …not able to see his angel in pain …
He decide to start a new life ..with a new hope ..
Again things went wrong …
Again he got betrayed …as per him
He was gulping n gulping when he went into flashback of the same day ..

Fb shows ..
Sanskar left from there as ishani gave her oath to go …he was not getting anything what he has to do …and went from there ..

He saw news of Maheswari academy got sealed …they came on roads ..they didn’t have even one time food to eat ..

He met ishani and both done last rites of Rp ..

The condition of ishani and Sanskar became more worse they were struggling with their life he started to give interviews in different companies but everytime he got rejected where he went …then he started his own business taking loans for making their life normal ..

Then he struggled for 5 years to become
THE SANSKAR MAHESWARI'”
Screen freezes on Swasan faces …
.
Precap : promo blast and Swara to take a drastic step …

So hows the revelation ???? …and Sanskar side of story from which he became this stone hearted …
Sooo hope u all liked it …
Well well thanks to all who commented ..
Do comments….babyeeee..
Love u all ….