Nothing against your social network? Except mines Better ;] 2

Lexy's P.o.v

He was literary shielding from the bullets. I just stood there like an idiot waiting for the impact of the bullets, everything was too fast for me especially what kind of running can I actually do in heels? . I Felt him breath on my neck which brought chills to my body causing to giggle like maniac. After i felt the vehicle drive by I started trying to get him off me. He rolled off me and laid next to me on the ground. I panicked and started checking if he had any wounds but he didn't , so when I went to check his face suddenly his eyes popped open and he was staring at me intensely .

" One question darling ? Why were you giggling when people we trying to kill you?" He asked me with his eyebrow raised. I suddenly felt embarrassed and tried to hide my face by trying to stand up but i failed miserably and ended up landing on top of him. He just looked at me and burst out laughing like he helped us get up once again.

" Care to answer my question darling" He said once again with his smooth suave seducing voiced I thought. Wait! Whats wrong with me? Why am I thinking like this about this one guy I met about a few hours ago. He must have saw the puzzled face of me trying to talk to my self because he started random laughing and looking at me.

" What's so funny you fool ?" I asked getting annoyed with what he was doing .

" Nothing... Just the look on your face as if you are lost or something " He Said in-between breaths. I just gave him a mean stare-down and turn my heel to start walking to my car, but he grabbed my wrist and held me in place. I turned my face to start telling him off but to only notice his face was about three inches from mine, I got extremely nervous because it had been sometime since I had been close to any man.

" Your coming with me and your going to explain to me, Why you almost got shot and Why you were laughing during the situation ..Babe " He whispered into my ear bringing through my spine. I guess my plans to visit my parent's grave went out the window , I thought as he was dragging me away to I dont where. He made me get into his Lexus' and he jumped over the hood and got into the driver's seat. " Put on your seat belt on babe" He Said smoothly. Seriously

He turned on the radio and Not Afraid by Eminem was playing . He immediately started sing the lyrics and I was looking through the window trying to figure out where he was taking me. He put his hand on my thigh while driving and which I quickly smacked away really harshly. " Ouch " He said sounding hurt . " If you touch me again , I swear I'm going to chop off any chances of you having kids. Do you understand ? " I said very seriously.

" Okay babe you're only saying that now " He said with a smirk as he was parking the car in front of some fancy restaurant.

He got out of the car and came to open the door for me like a gentleman by also offering his hand, but I ignore it. We walked into the restaurant and he ask for a table for two. We sat down face to face and waited for the waitress to come.

" So would you care to explain babe,while anyone would anyone try to kill you ? " He said.

I sigh and then said" I have tons of money and am CEO of a famous social network which is known worldwide, Who wouldn't want to be in my shoes ?

" Well, so am I babe, but I dont have people after me, trying to kill me !" He said running his hand through his hair.

" Its not only that, I used to have a best friend before and we used to co-own the website until one day she sued me for fraud which lead to us breaking up at co-owners and stopping being friends. She became money hungry and it changed her completely, she would come to work late and even act as if she was rich all along. We grew up in city but not like this, we worked so hard to accomplish this to just throw it out the window." I kept looking down at the plate in front of me.

" So she's out to destroy you then?? " He asked innocently

" Most-likely yeah, and I dont even know why so much hatred out of her, she never used to be like this." I said tear falling down my eyes. Then I Felt a hand rubbing my thigh and I looked up to meet Tyler's sympathetic smile which made me want to melt right there .

"Sorry about the whole tears and drama " I said trying to hide myself from making yet another dramatic scene

"Its okay dont worry babe, I love a girl who is free with her emotions around her man ". He Said winking at me. I Burst out laughing and looking at him with wide guys.

" I Am not your woman, so drop that and buried that little idea of yours mister " I said in all seriousness.

" Have some fun will ya?" He said smirking and then he walked around the table and kneel in front of me and pulled out a ring box. I looked at him with wide eyes what the hell was he doing ?

************************************************************************************************************

So what you guys think? Any questions or ideas feel free to contact me