Nothing Against your Social Network, Except mines is Better 3 (:

Tyler POV 

As I walked around the table the nerves in my system were rapidly growing. I was not sure whether or not this was a good idea or not, but I knew I had to propose the idea. You see I'm twenty four years old and my parents are obssessed with the idea of me getting married and starting a family. So I thought i would fake a marriage and then after a few months divorce the girl. I had spent the whole entire week trying to find the ideal girl that would actually agree to this irrational idea. When I walked into the meeting and laid eyes on Lexy, I knew she was the girl i was looking for.  Now as I was kneeling in front of her, all I looked at was those big brown eyes, that could drive any men crazy if she set her mind to it.  

" Lexy Walker, You probably are thinking I'm a huge fool or crazy. But since i first laid eyes on you, i knew you were the perfect for what im going to ask you. So will you do me a huge favor and marry me ? I said loud enough to catch a few people's attention.

All she did was stare at me in awe, she was too shocked to respond, and Honestly I was freaking out so much. I did'nt want to end up looking like a dumbass in front of all these people. So I got up and just placed the ring in her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.  I placed a hundred dollar bill on the table and walked away towards the exit. I've never in my life felt like such a fool as I did right now.  I was already deleting this resturants from my favorite places and vowing to never return to such a place.

Just I reached my car, I felt a hand go on my wrist and turn around to look at a very angry lexy. She looked as she were going to explode and I can deny all the kinky thought running through my head. You know the say angry sex is one of the best type. But a quick smack on my right cheek brought me back to reality and I quickly realize i was going to be massacred by a gorgegous girl.

" HOW DARE YOU EMBARASS ME LIKE THAT? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE , PROPOSING TO ME AFTER JUST KNOWING ME FOR LESS THAN TWO HOURS?"  She shouted fervently and shaking as if the eruption had just started.

" Lexy, you have to let me explain why I did this" I said as camly as possible, She just stared at me and i didnt even let her respond.

" You see my parents have been begging me to get marry and i thought you would be the perfect girl. Plus its not like you are after my money or anything. I needed a girl that i know my parents would be proud of, not some dumb blonde or gold digging bitch" I said trying to get her to see my point of view.

" You know what, I think i might just consider keeping the ring but i doubt I'm marrying somebody i just met two hours ago" She said gradually turning away from me and walking away towards the street.

I just stared at her as she took the engagement ring that cost me half a million dollars like it a was from the coin machine. I really found her personality intriguing and was determine to make that girl mine. So that day i vow that someway some how i was going to make Lexy Walker, my wife. 

_______________________________________

Sorry for my grammar and for taking so long to update