"What do you want princess?" I ask her.

"Daddy can they play Beauty and The Beast song? I love the song." She says and gives me puppy eyes. How can I say no to her. It can make any heart melt.

"Of course. They will play the song." I reply.

She gets from her seat and run towards me. She throws her arms at my neck and kisses me repeatedly at my face.

"I love you daddy. You are the bestest." I am touched by hearing her words. She does not know what these words mean to me. Hell I am afraid of being shitty father but here she sets my fear aside. Like mother like daughter. I love her.

"I love you too, Phoebe." I return her kisses and starts tickling her. She laughs at me and I feel like a fool. I love to be a fool for her and Ana. She sits in my lap. Ana leans her head on my shoulder and I glance at her. Her eyes are misty. She clears her throat and speaks.

"Don't you think you forgot someone?" She pouts and damn I love those pouty lips. This is my life with my daughter and my girl.

"We did forgot you mommy but join us who is stopping you." I remark her.
I lean my lips on her ear lobe and bite it. She moans.

"You know I want to fuck you senseless." I say in a seductive tone. Her eyes darken and fill with desire. I kiss her forehead and she leans her head on my chest. I wrap my girls and hug them tightly. I want to stay like this forever, save them from any danger.

She wishpers in my ear" Who is stopping you Mr. Grey from fucking me senseless? I am a bad girl sir." I get a hard just listening her calling me sir. Fuck.

" Daddy when they will play my song?" Phoebe asks me impatiently. I chuckle at her. She is so amusing. I text Taylor.
Make the song Beauty and the Beast. be played in the Mile High Club. C
He replies me in an instant.
Done, sir. T

Soon Beauty and The Beast starts playing and Phoebe claps her hand. She goes off my lap and starts singing the song. She sings the whole song while doing the actions. Some people starts clapping their hands and it forms a rhythm which makes Phoebe blush and giggle. 

Tale as old as time
True as it can be
Barely even friends
Then somebody bends
Unexpectedly
Just a little change
Small to say the least
Both a little scared
Neither one prepared
Beauty and the beast
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before and ever just as sure as the sun will rise
Ever just the same
Ever a surprise
Ever as before
Ever just as sure
As the sun will rise

At last we order dessert where mine and Ana's face are covered with chocolate as Phoebe was trying to feed us but ended feeding our faces. Ana does the same to Phoebe's face and Phoebe asks my help but I start following Ana. I find peace here with my family. My life. We clear our faces and leave hands in hands. I take Phoebe's one hand and the other is taken by Ana. We grin at each other like fools.

As we reach the garage we are approached by Taylor and Luke. Phoebe leaves us and run towards Taylor.

"Uncle Jason, you wanna meet my daddy. He is the bestest. He calls me pwincess. Like Bella." Phoebe continues to babble. I love watching my daughter. "Come you can meet him." Phoebe drags Taylor towards me and I glare at him.

"Daddy meet uncle Jason." Phoebe says excitedly and reaches for my hand. Taylor smirks at me. Fucking Bastard. He knows I will not say anything in front of Ana or Phoebe.

"Hello Taylor. Bring the car." I state him wasting no time. Ana nudges me through her elbow.

"Hi Jason. How is Gail?" Ana asks him politely which is not liked by me. She hugs him and comes by my side. Yes Taylor watch and weep. They are mine. Ana and Phoebe. He goes to retrieve the car.

"Daddy do you know uncle Jason?" Phoebe questions me.

"Yes princess. Uncle Jason works for me. He is my CPO." I pick her in my arms and answer. I do not let go of Ana's arm.

"Just like Alice." Phoebe enquires and goes in Ana's arm. Who the fuck is Alice?

"Yes baby girl, Alice is your CPO and uncle Jason is Christian's CPO." Ana tells her.

"Come let's go and rest." What? Is she kicking me. Has she changed her mind? Phoebe yawns. I glance at her she looks tired. Huh, Ana is right. Ana needs to rest just as Phoebe. She is looking exhausted too. I would love to fall asleep while holding Ana.

"Luke bring the car please."

"Sure Ana. Did you enjoy peanut?" Luke asks Phoebe.

"Hmm... Tired " is the reply of Phoebe.

"Where are you staying?" I enquire.

"Fairmont"

"You know you can stay at Escala. It is your home too." I tell Ana. Her demanour changes. She looks tensed.
Why?

"No" She replies quickly. "I mean it is not necessary. Can we talk later? If you want you can come to Fairmont."
Ana says and I take the breath I was holding.

"Sure. Since two cars are present. We can take one." She smiles and nods at me. I return her smile.

TAYLOR'S POV :

I am happy to see that boss and Ana are together. They look lovely. Elliot was right they are meant to be together. Phoebe has brought them more closer. What a difference a day can make. Till yesterday boss was an asshole and now he looks like a lovesick fool. He was afraid of being a father and here he has not taken his eyes off Phoebe. I think he and Ana are back as they are looking at each other with love. I have taken some pictures of them I will give it to the boss. I am sure he will be happy to see them. They look lovely in the pictures as they are lost in their own bubble.

I cannot think of boss's reaction when he will find out about Ethan and husband number three. Though first he and I are going to have a talk. It was clear when Phoebe introduced me to him. I received the message.